•Chapter 23•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"I still doubt if Nana would report me to the police, if something happened" Luhan said to his brother.

They are in the middle of an conversation, "Do you still want me to stay here for awhile? I went here for you, I can't stay in a place like this." Kris explained. Luhan insisted for him to stay in the humans' territory for Nana "Happy Lunar Year, did you forgot it?" his brother asked. Luhan noticed that it was their own Lunar Year at the kingdom, Kris let out a laugh "Even our important celebration at the kingdom you already forget about it? Everyone is waiting you there" Kris said.

He started flying inside his house, Luhan watched him. He used telekinesis; his power to move the glass and fell for Kris to catch attention "Hyung, never show your power to the humans. It's not normal for them" Luhan wanted to drag him down.

Kris landed slowly, "Are you sure that you are carefully keeping your image as a human? Let's see that" his older brother said as Luhan stared at him. "I hope you go back at the kingdom, it's for the better.." Luhan said and walked away. Kris watched him, *You are playing hard..*. He saw his younger brother leaving, *What I'm gonna do here?* he thought as he look around the big house, the King demanded for him to stay there for awhile.

Luhan came back with streetfoods and saw Nana watching T.V "I-I thought you were already sleeping" he said and softly dropped the plastic bag with food at the coffee table, Nana looked up to him "Saseum! You brought food?" her eyes instantly brightened. Luhan nodded, "H-How did you know I was craving?" she asked, Luhan sat beside her and ate with her.

"I waited for you to come.." Nana said shyly, Luhan smiled "You shouldn't have to.. I said to you that I'm coming back earlier than you expected" he winked.

Nana was shocked at the moment he winked, Luhan was wondering if he did something wrong "I-I saw... That on the tv yesterday" he said, Nana chuckled "I guess you are enjoying watching some dramas nowadays" she said, Luhan agreed to it *Wow, how manly I'am* he thought with sarcasm. He suddenly lay his head into Nana's narrow shoulders as he closed his eyes. Nana watched him, "W-where... Where did you discover that now?" she asked while her heart starts to beat faster than the normal one, "I just wanted to" Luhan said with a sweet tone.

Nana slightly smiled while no one is watching her, "Let's stay like this till the morning" he said, she nodded and lay her head into his head the whole night. Late at night, Luhan opened his eyes and noticed Nana beside him. Her head was with his, he suddenly hold her head to lay at the comfortable couch with pillow. Luhan sat on the floor where Nana's face was seen, he didn't sleep nor leave. He watches Nana sleep in peace *Nana.. No one can drag me away from you, I also don't know why I act like this.. I used to be like.. To Min Sol but everything changes* Luhan thought and hold her hand.

*I always forget that you're a human.. A wolf's weakness* Luhan thought.

After hours, the morning started. Nana woke up being alone, "S-Saseum?" she called his name. No one responded, flashbacks came when he said; Let's stay like this till the morning which it didn't happen. *He went to work* Nana sighed and stood up.

---

"What???" Suho widened his eyes to Kai, "Hyung, I met Kris at the edge of the mountain yesterday.. And we have a good news" Kai said, "What is it?" Chanyeol was excited to hear the good news. Kai looked at his co-members, "Luhan is living well in the human world which is really shocking" he explained. They let out a good breath "Woah, It's nice to hear that but why are they not coming back here?" Tao asked.

Kai said a bad news, "The bad news is... Luhan refuses to come back here at the kingdom.." he added, the members stayed silent at the moment, they were clueless "Kris quickly left because there were people down the mountain, it was dangerous and he didn't continue" Kai explained. "I'm curious about Luhan.. What the hell is happening with him?" Xiumin said.

Kai stared at Suho, he knew what Kai was showing "No Kai... You can't go there" Suho said.

"I already asked permission to the King and he approved.. Hyung this is for the two brothers... All of you can come at the human world already, if we needed help.. We will call you" Kai said.

"You can't leave... We are almost losing members!" Sehun begged.

"I don't know your plan Kai..." Chen was worried, Kai looked down "I will Luhan hyung to recover since everything was my fault" he said. "And as for what I heard.. Kris lives in a good house, Kai can stay with him for awhile" Baekhyun explained. Suho was afraid of sending one of the youngest at the city, "But, please... Be careful..." Suho accepted Kai's plan.

Kai patted Suho's shoulder "Thanks hyung... Trust me..." he said.

As how fast Kris entered the city, Kai did the same. A bodyguard guided him near Kris' home, bad thing he was not there. *Where is he?* he thought.

"Maybe he is out watching Luhan from afar.. He is currently watching Luhan's behavior, since he really changed" the bodyguard answered. Kai looked at him, "Changed? Why?" he asked, the bodyguard looked at the lady's direction. Kai follow his direction "We are just near where Luhan is living.." the bodyguard answered. Kai started blinking as he couldn't believe what he was staring at "Heiress Min Sol..." Kai called her name.

The bodyguard bowed and left him. 

Kai was speechless, Nana was locking the door of her house and left. *I'm confused....* he thought while his heart beats faster....

 

[a/n]: Follow the journey with the next chapters!! Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote~~~~~

Share this fanfic to your friends!