•Chapter 17•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Nana knocked at the bathroom, "Saseum.. Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, but there is no response. She is panicking and had a dilemma, *Should I open the door? Or not? Maybe he might think that I'm a creeper* she thought. Yerim followed Nana, "Nana, what is happening?" she asked. 

She turned back to Yerim, "Saseum.. Is not replying to me... It been thirty minutes since he went at the bathroom" Nana explained.

Yerim looked up at the door, there was light.

"Yah Saseum!!!!" Yerim shouted, no one really responded. She opened the door slowly as Nana was behind her, and suddenly Yerim took a deep breathe, rolled her eyes and left the scene. Nana was clueless and went inside, she spotted Luhan sitting with his eyes closed; he was in a deep sleep.

"Saseum-ah" she wanted to chuckle, Yerim went back to help Nana "Stop pulling him.. Let me pull his body instead" she offered and pulled him away from the bathroom.

Yerim touched her lower back "Ugh, he is so heavy" she hissed, Nana thank her "Are we not putting him at the bed?" Yerim asked, Nana shook her head "I also wonder.. Saseum likes to sleep on the floor" she answered. "Saseum is a really weird guy" Yerim replied. Nana simply stared at him, she patted Luhan's head. "You really took care of him already.." Yerim said softly.

It was her first time seeing Nana very attached with a guy.

"Saseum... He saved me from before... I thought, I will die already" Nana explained. Yerim understood why she treats him like that, "But I wonder... Where did he come from? He seems to be uncivilized before" she admitted, Nana looked at Yerim who is curious "I don't know either" she simply replied. They left Luhan have a rest for a while. Yerim planned to leave too due to her work "Can I request something to you?" Nana grabbed her wrist as she asked.

Yerim waited for her request, "Can you please not mention Saseum to appa when he is calling you? Maybe you forgot our deal to not say anything about Saseum" Nana said. She nodded and promised to her bestfriend "As long as everything is fine..".

---

"Think well, Kris... Are you ready to go at the noisy city?" D.O asked and patted his friend. Kris nodded "What if they caught you? Please take care of your identity" Suho explained. Kris was having a huge dilemma "We don't know what is in that place.." he answered. He was right, everyone from the kingdom are curious with what the humans' world looks like, how they live.

"Let's just wait for the King's answer..." Kai said.

"We don't know if we will all go... But Kris needs to" Chanyeol said while playing with his power; Fire. "Do humans have powers like us?" Sehun curiously asked, some members laughed "In this Kingdom, the only one who have powers, is EXO" Xiumin replied.

"That's really odd but without our powers, I think we wouldn't meet to form a friendship" Suho explained. The members started smiling, it's been a long time since they were smiling. Nostalgia was felt at the days when they were complete. 

"I just have a feeling that the King would let Kris go at the city" Suho added. "Although, he almost blamed us because of her daugther's death.. But his sympathy was still there" Baekhyun sighed. "I miss heiress Min Sol... The kingdom is not the same anymore when she left.." Tao said. The members agreed, *If I just protected her* Kai thought deeply. "Past is past... We really have to move on, I wonder if Luhan moved on already" D.O said.

---

Hours passed as Nana did some cleaning while Luhan was still sleeping. It was different than usual, "Saseum.. Wake up, it's already evening.. You can't sleep later night" Nana patted him softly as his eyes opened slowly. "Nana... Where I'am?" he asked.

"Here at your room... The dinner is ready" she answered.

Luhan stood up, his energy rise up once again. He couldn't feel any pain anymore, *Since I'm a wolf... It can heal fast* he thought and followed Nana *But then I should keep a distance from her...* he added as he stared at Nana. "Are you tired?" she asked, Luhan shook his head *How to not think of her always?* he thought. "If you like.. You can leave the work, it's fine with me" Nana offered.

"No.. I need to help you" Luhan insisted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xIBWLd9F1Y (Tears Necklace - 49 Days instrumental ost)

As he stares at Nana.. He noticed that she look extremely tired and pale "Nana... Are you alright?" he asked. Nana panicked inside, *Do I look sick?* she thought. "Umm, yes.. I'am.." she admitted. Luhan felt sorry to her "You didn't have to cook alot.. After eating, you have to rest" Luhan said, *She is plain weak compared to us* he was reffering to wolves.

He thinks that wolves are 100x stronger than humans.

After he noticed that Nana is done eating, Luhan stood up and went to her. He carried her body "Saseum! What are you doing?" she asked. Luhan didn't speak, he brought her at her bedroom and lay her on bed. Nana stared at Luhan, who seemed to be different. By staring on his face, it was magical. "You have to rest.." he said, Nana's heart beated fast than normal one.

Nana listened to him and went to rest for awhile.

But suddenly she widened her eyes, *My medicine, I have to drink it* she thought and stood up. Luhan was on the living room watching tv. He is watching a series with super powers in it, he was enjoying the show "That's not new to EXO" he chuckled.

He remembered that he has an odd power too; Telekinesis.

*How could I forgot my power? Does it works in this place?* he thought. Nana's sewing kit was right infront her, he decided to test it.

Luhan's hand raised up as he tried to move the sewing kit and it was working. He was fascinated *It works*

Suddenly, he felt Nana approaching and the sewing kit fell from high place. Nana startled as her sewing kit fell but she saw Luhan sitting.

"Saseum! What was that?" her eyes widened. It was weird and different, Luhan widened his eyes *Did she saw that?* he thought. *Something is going wrong...* Nana thought.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Hello to the new readers~~ i hope you are enjoying!

To be updated with this story, please SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE~~~ Thanksss~~~~ 

[gif belongs to the owner~~]