•Chapter 6•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Without even thinking who might be throwing the rocks, Nana opened the window and saw the person who saved her a day ago, she wondered why that person went to find him. Nana freaked out from the inside, *Why is he here? And how he found me?* thoughts are filled on her mind. Luhan smiled at her while being satisfied, he didn't stop finding you but now he succeed *I've been finding you* he thought. 

Nana decided to go down and talk with him, Luhan panicked as he left at the window *Where did she go?*. She slowly opened the door and tried to hide but failed. He was infront of the door waiting for Nana, he didn't speak "How, how... Did you find me? Are you stalking me?" Nana asked. Luhan move towards her as she tried to move back, he simply pinch her cheek. Luhan usually do that to the heiress, Nana touch his hand to release his hand from her cheek.

Butterflies danced into her stomach when she touched his hand, Luhan was staring on her eyes "You.." he mouthed.

"You can speak, at first I thought you were mute" Nana said, Luhan stared at her innocently who can't clearly understand. "Do you need anything? Why are you here?" Nana asked while Luhan stayed quiet, "Speak to me.." she said softly. Luhan understood the 'speak' word, "Find.. You" he said, Nana blinked at the moment. "Find me? Why?" she asked.

Without knowing Nana talked to a stranger whom she never met before, Luhan was sitting on the sofa staring every corners of the room. Nana watched him while she was on the kitchen, he looked like uncivilized because of his clothes. It was dirty and ripped off, *Is he beggar? Or just lost?* Nana thought as she served the teapot to him, "Here is your cup of tea.. I'm still cooking and the meat hasn't been cooked yet" Nana said.

Luhan looked at the cup of tea and wondered what it is, "Drink it" Nana offered, Luhan holds the cup of tea and drink it, suddenly he spit on it because it was too hot. Nana panicked and approached Luhan rapidly "Are you alright?!" she asked. Luhan didn't know that it was too hot, Nana gave him a cloth for him to clean off the mess.

She noticed him being untidy, "May I know where do you live?" Nana asked, Luhan stared at her *I'm from a hidden forest* he answered to himself. Nana sighed because he does not answer, she proceed in the kitchen to serve the food. "I guess you are hungry, come here" she offered Luhan to come in the kitchen and eat. He followed Nana and sat on a chair, she served the food as he watches her, he thinks that Nana looks beautiful even when serving food.

After the dish was served, Luhan took a big meat with his bare hands and ate it within seconds. Nana was terrified as she dropped the silver chopsticks from her hand without knowing. Luhan seemed to be really hungry, Nana looked away from him "I.. I think you are really really hungry" she said. He nodded innocently, which made her blink fast.

Nana offered her rice and the grilled meat, "Eat mine, instead I'll cook some instant ramyum" she said without hesitation.

Luhan was confused, *But I think it's hers...* he thought but her smile forced him to follow what she said. He grabbed the meat and ate it fast. Nana excused herself to boil some ramyum for herself, after he finished eating Nana help to clean his hands on the sink, "Use some soap" she demanded, Luhan pour alot of soap as Nana noticed "Not all!!" she said and took the bottle away from him. Nana can notice that Luhan is not aware with anything.

*I wanna know why he came to find me..* Nana stared at him.

*I can't say to her that I'm not an ordinary person..* Luhan stared back at Nana.

"Are you parents living nearby?" Nana asked, he shooked his head. "So why did you come here?" she kept on asking. 

"You..... Friend" he answered. *Friend?* Nana didn't expect him saying that, it may be just a word but the meaning was deep. It's your first time seeing him, and he was a stranger.. But something makes her accept him easily. "Me? Why?" she asked.

Luhan approached her, *Because I can see into your eyes... That you're kind* he answered on his mind. "You... Kind" Luhan answered. Nana noticed his wrong korean language, "Where do you come from?" she asked, Luhan didn't speak. "You escaped at the orphan house?" Nana asked which is false. 

"You... You don't know, how to speak well?" she asked, Luhan understood some of her words. He nodded "I can teach you if you're interested then" Nana said, she also noticed herself being strange. Luhan brightened his eyes, it was twinkling from excitement. 

---

"Boys, you are all released from the jail. Please find your other member who is lost right now, show to him that you are all free" the bodyguard said to Suho. The other members where busy eating since it's their lunch "We will try to find him and bring back to this kingdom, we don't know where he went" Suho explained as he was worried about his fellow member, Luhan who is stuck in a different world.

After the bodyguard left, Kris approached the co-leader "I know after searching for Luhan, he will have a punishment from the King's orders.. And what if he breaks a rule?" Kris asked, Suho glanced down "We don't know, he does not know that we are already freed" Suho said. 

Luhan promised that he will come back to save the EXO members from the King's demand.

"This place is different without the Heiress... It's so gloomy" Xiumin said as he looked around the village. "If Luhan heard you, he might be sad" Tao added.

Kris heard what Tao said, "Just from a stupid feelings, how dare Luhan can be so negligent with his life" he said, Suho understood how Kris reacts at the moment when his younger brother is lost. "We will make a way to find him" Suho patted his shoulder in order to comfort him.

---

*I don't know why I'm starting to talk alot with this stranger, something makes me wanna talk to him more..* Nana's heart easily opened to Luhan although he was a stranger. Luhan was happy that she seemed to be talking to him. 

"What is your name?" Nana asked.

Luhan was scared to say his name, he didn't want to have a bad record to Nana. 

Nana patted his hair, she was fascinated with his brown soft hair "You have a great hairstyle" she said, Luhan smiled at her. His heart was beating fast.

"I guess you don't have a name.... So, I'll find a nickname for you" she said as she studied Luhan's face. Nana stopped upon staring on his eyes, she looks away.

"Okay... I found a name for you!" Nana said, Luhan waited for her answer.

"I'll call you.... Saseum , it means deer. You look like a deer" Nana said. Luhan liked it and shaked her hand from happiness. He almost forget everything that surrounds him, just like past...

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!!

Subscribe, comment and please upvote as a help for this fanfic :) Thanks in advance!