•Chapter 43•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

It's a symptom.

"Here drink some water" Yerim gave her a glass of water, she was sweating nervously and realized that her eyesight changes slowly. "You should get used to sudden blurs Nana" Yerim patted her, she senses how Nana is feeling at this moment. Nana needs someone to let her emotions free, she couldn't do it to Luhan because she keeps on hiding about her sickness. 

Jaerim was informed by Yerim about Nana's condition "Nana's dad, you have to take care of her more.. She will not be independent after her eyes-" she politely said but stopped because she didn't want to think that way. "I pity Nana.. I want her to be happy" she begged on her dad. He thinks that she is right "I'll try my best" he answered, on his mind was Luhan. Flashbacks entered when Jaerim sees Nana happy and contended together with Luhan. "I've never seen you happy" Jaerim said to Nana while their eating, "Really?" Nana smiled at him. "Is it because of.. Saseum?" he asked. Nana kept on smiling.

He saw Nana sleeping peacefully on her bed, "I'm sorry my daughter, but there are circumtances that you have to ignore. He is not like us.." Jaerim whispered reffering to Luhan.

Youngjae on the other hand, visited Nana at home. She had her fully nap, "Nana-ah" Youngjae greeted her warmly. Nana forced to look strong "Youngjae, nice to see you" she answered. He hold her hand "I'm here to comfort you, I know what happened. I'll be your eyes" he tighten his grip while begging.

Nana slightly release her hand from his, "I'm not yet blind" she joked.

"I brought veggies for you.." he said but his eyes were on her beautiful face. *I wish you're moving on from that bastard* Youngjae thought. "Nana, call me whenever you need something. I'll be there" he said. Jaerim chuckled upon hearing him, "You are really falling inlove for Nana" he said. Youngjae nodded, "So much" he glanced at her, Nana couldn't stare at him back.

Nana is different, there is something unique to her; her beauty, her personality.

---

"The King said that we have the freedom to go in the city. He approves, Luhan can wake up and come with us. His life is in trouble" Suho said while they're taking care of the 'tree of life'. "Before something happens to him, we should make a move by now. We can't let him to suffer by himself" Lay answered. Baekhyun was curious, "I just don't know why Kris and Kai can't make it." he muttered.

"I guess, we should go there" D.O suggested.

The news was spread out at the kingdom, "The princes will go there? That's dangerous!" Chen's mother exclaimed. "By that, they can discover something from the urban place, we should be more advanced" the King announced. "Goodluck not to be caught boys" the King said to the remaining members. "I think it's for the good. Trust us, we also hoped that we will not be caught" Suho promised.

The King nodded, "I hope you can all return together" he said. They said short farewells to their own relatives and parents.

"Luhan.. EXO is coming here" Kris informed after receiving a notice from the kingdom, Luhan was clueless "Can't you feel that day by day you're getting weaker" he said. Luhan took a deep breath, "It will be nice to see them here" he simply answered.

Kris growled, "Do you know why they're here? It's because of you, we want to save you" he said. Luhan turned back, "Hyung, I'm already saved from depression. I'm having the best days of my life" Luhan answered. Kris knew it was the impact of love, he wouldn't understand because he never loved someone. 

Luhan planned to meet Nana, he missed her so much. "Saseum, what are you doing here? They might see you" Nana scolded Luhan for visiting her at home, "I miss you" he said and softly pulled her walking out from her house. "Where are you going? We should refrain ourselves from meeting or going outside" Nana worriedly said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ1NP5lyU50 (My Eden - Yisabel)

He holds his hand and smiled at her, "I wanna cherish my days with you.. I don't wanna waste any time" he said. *Everyone is into me, everyone is against.. Is it hatred? Or a karma from the heiress..* Luhan thought. They stayed together near the river; it was their secret escape. 

*I don't want to waste my time too.. Since my days are limited, I can't see my Saseum after when?* Nana wanted an answer to her question, she just hoped that it won't happen. Luhan pointed at the river, "See how beautiful this place is? Specially when it's night time" he smiled. It was morning, the atmosphere is colorful. "Look at the flowers, it's so pretty" Nana spotted a field with flowers.

Luhan stood up as Nana followed him. She kneeled to check out the baby's breath, "So beautiful" she repeated, Luhan smiled and suddenly lifted up the flowers by telekinesis making Nana startled and shocked. He lifted the roses, daisies, tulips with baby's breath; the flowers are flying. Nana was speechless, it was the prettiest thing she ever saw. The flowers fell to Nana and surrounded her.

It was vague.

She noticed that Luhan only moved his hand and made the flowers move, "Sa-seum.." she called his name.

Luhan moved a rose and put it in Nana's hair, "You look so beautiful" he said making his heart flutter with joy. "Let's dance?" he asked, Nana was fascinated "Without music?" she asked, Luhan nodded. They practiced hard to dance waltz as he watched on TV last night. It was romantic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNXBlOT34o (Run Away (Ending Title) - My Love From Another Star various artist)

Kris on the other hand was angry and confused. "He brought shame to our family!" he shouted by himself, he remembers how her mom cries everyday because of his younger brother's situation in life. They were a happy family but since the heiress died Luhan changed, "I wonder if he's still affected with Min Sol.." Kris clench his teeth and proceed outside the house.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked.

"I have to do something.. For Luhan" Kris answered. "What?" he asked. Kris turned back, "I will set the truth".

Luhan brought Nana safe at home, Kris didn't mind to fly and find him. A kid noticed something at the sky "Mom, did I see superman?" the kid said. The mom looked up, "You watch too much TV, let's go" she answered.

Luhan was on his way home but Kris blocked him, "Hyung" he noticed Kris angry. "You brought lots of shame to our family. Our dad couldn't find work because of you! They don't trust him anymore!" Kris started. Luhan was used of those words, "I'm sorry" he answered.

"Do you want me to tell a fact? It's about heiress Min Sol" Kris asked. Luhan remained silent, he wanted Kris to continue. "You're dumb for not noticing all of the past" he said, Luhan was clueless and asked. "Why? Is it about Min Sol?" he asked. Kris nodded. "I wanted to tell this eversince... Luhan, heiress Min Sol is not inlove with you before" Kris said. Luhan was speechless *What? She didn't like me too?*.

"Heiress Min Sol was inlove with Kai" Kris said. "It means that he has higher chance to Song Nana, you're not fated with the heiress or maybe with Nana too" Kris explained.

 

[a/n]: stay tuned for the next chapter! Please subscribe, comment and upvote :)

Thank you very much lovelies~