•Chapter 33•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Your Saseum, is selfish" Kai mouthed, Nana couldn't figure out Kai's intention. "How can you say that to your friend? Are you really his friend?" she asked with a hint of anger inside. Kai's personality towards her is cold, but he gives pity on her for no reason.

*He is selfish, not only to us but to you.. He thinks that he can stay here forever with you. It's you who will suffer after* Kai wanted to spill out those words but her words striked him 'Are you really his friend?'.  "I.. Have to leave" Kai broke the silent mood, he didn't want to leave her but Luhan might spot him. "Please take care" Kai said making Nana glance at him, "I don't understand you. Are you an ally or an enemy?" she asked him.

He smirked. "You can decide" answered and left her. *I hope you can see me as your companion but things gets dense*.

Nana sat in the bench and waited for Luhan outside, she spotted a person approaching her "Saseum!" she stood up and walked to him "You didn't have to wait for me outside" Luhan ruffled her hair, Nana secretly smiled "Come home, dad is currently resting" she said and walked with him.

Upon heading inside the house, they saw Nana's dad relaxing on the sofa. They bowed, "Good evening" Luhan said to her dad. "Where are you planning to sleep?" Jaerim asked making Nana think of it, *Oh yeah, appa is right... Saseum sleeps on his room before* she bit her lower lip. "I will sleep now, goodnight my Nana" Jaerim said as he patted her and he went up to his bedroom.

Nana looked at Luhan, "Saseum.. Dad will be sleeping on his room, where are you planning--" He suddenly sat at the sofa "I'm fine anywhere I can stay" Luhan said, Nana followed him and started watching TV "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" she said. Luhan stared at her with disbelief "Uncomfortable? That's false, I'm always comfortable with you" he said and lean to her.

She blushed, "Stop being too cheesy... Hmm, are you sure that you are sleeping in the living room?" she asked.

Luhan gaze on her, his face neared into her ear "Why do you want me to sleep next to you?" he asked making Nana's eyes widened in shock, she pouted "Yah, I didn't mean that!" she slightly pushed him, making Luhan laugh "I'm kidding, I'm sorry" he smiled. "Don't joke around" Nana stuck out her tongue. 

The atmosphere is warm, they started to be silent...

"Umm Nana.." he said, "Hm?" she asked. Her mind was on Kai's words *Luhan is being selfish*, "Luhan.." she said. 

"I still wonder where is your family? Where did you come from? What happened?" Nana asked while looking straight on TV, she didn't want to face him from the questions. Luhan always felt that Nana is curious with him, he can't blame her. "I have a family here" he answered.

"Kris is my older brother" Luhan admitted, Nana breathe out "Really? Then why whenever I meet him, everything seems to be cold? Are you not close with him?" she asked.

*We were... But now, he thinks I'm a failure* he remained quiet in a minute. "He is different from me, he does his work really well" he explained *Work on holding on his identity, taking care of himself*. "It seemed that you are not welcome at his home" Nana said. Luhan give a smile to her, "Although I'm his brother or sibling, there is a point that he can treat me as an enemy" he explained.

Nana considered that they don't go along, she understood. "You better talk to him, life is short" she answered.

They said their 'goodnight and sleep well. Luhan lay on the floor and stared on the ceiling, *Life is short to wolves?* he thought. He always wanted to ask Nana a question... An important question.

---

"I actually don't know what Kai, Kris specially Luhan doing at the place of humans, it's been a long time!" the King had his high tone on the EXO members, "They are still finding Luhan" Xiumin lied. "Just wait my majesty.. They will come back here" D.O begged.

The King watched them, "I think I have to end your training for 'ruling' this kingdom" he said. The EXO members were shocked "My majesty! We sacrificed our lives and left our parents for the opportunity, why are you ending it?" Suho asked. "Before I see all of you as princes, I can see your hardworks and powers for this kingdom. But you keep on dissapointing me" the King said.

"This is not happening!" Tao whispered to Baekhyun.

"Since 3 members were gone.. What should I do? I know you have powers that common wolves does not have but you all are not responsible" The King said his thoughts. Sehun's anger went up, he remembered leaving her younger sister and his parents to serve the King and the tree of life. 

He used his 'wind' power, "This is ridiculous" he said. The things fell from the table it was strong "Stop it Sehun!" Chanyeol begged, "Your sister is doing well Sehun!! She dreams for you to be an actual prince too, do you remember that?" Suho asked making Sehun stop. "We should not give up" Chen said.

"Aish!!" Sehun grab his hair from anger and left.

---

It's finally morning in Seoul, the sun rises up. Jaerim woke up first, he didn't want Nana to be disturbed so he tip toed.

He saw Luhan sleeping on the floor, that was odd for him. "Did he fell from the sofa?" he asked to himself, Luhan has an ability to hear anything fast. He opened his eyes and quickly positioned himself as defense but then he saw Jaerim, he was left in awe. "You are really fast" Jaerim said. Luhan blinked and took a deep breathe, "I'm sorry, I was shocked" Luhan bowed.

"Brown hair, sharp eyes and mind, strong features.." Her dad said making Luhan think, "What is it?" he asked. "I really want to say this but you seem familiar to me" Jaerim said.