•Chapter 18•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

*Something is really going wrong* Nana stared at him like he killed a person.

Luhan on the other hand, he quickly picked up the mess from the sewing kit. "I'm sorry Nana.." he looks gloomy as he picks up the needles. Nana went to him hurriedly and helped "Be careful that's sharp and it might hurt you" she said. *I hope she didn't see anything* he worriedly thought. 

"I.. I really didn't mean it" Luhan explained. "As what my mom says before.. Never play with the sewing kit" Nana answered as she picks up the remaining pieces.

"Ouchhhh!" Luhan winced in pain after he accidentally touched the point of the needle "Saseum!" Nana narrowed her eyes on his hand. It was bleeding, "Ommo! You should be careful!" Nana quickly went to find some bandages at her bedroom. Luhan was slightly feeling the pain, as he stared on the fresh wound, he notices that it started to heal.

It was in Luhan's nature that a wound can heal faster than humans. He watches it close and completely healed, as Nana arrived with the emergency kit, "Here is it" she sat near Luhan and suprisingly she was shocked. Nana started blinking hard as she couldn't believe what she sees. "Saseum, where is the wound?" she asked, "I....I cleared it" he answered.

Nana began to be curious "H-How?!" she asked once again.

"I..." Luhan couldn't think of words, "I cleaned it with water... But I still feel the pain" he completely lied to cover up the real reason.

"Are.. you sure? I should still put you a bandage then" she insisted and grabbed his hand. "Nana..." Luhan called her name. "Mmmm?" she was busy putting the bandage. "You don't have to be worried about me" he said, Nana stared at him innocently.

"Just... Don't be so worried about me, I don't want you to stress out because of me" His words touched her heart. *Because I'm nothing... I'm an animal to you* he thought while being sad. "But Saseum.. I really saw your wound-" Luhan cuts off her words "Tomorrow it's my turn to treat you food, okay?" he asked and forced to smile. Nana smiled at him "You're the best, Saseum"

"Can you see him already?" Minji asked, Nana could hear noises from outside. "Wait.." Nana stood up and went near the window, she suddenly swipe the curtains and saw Minji with her friends. "Ommo!" they were caught as Nana was terrified with them. She opened the window "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Minji simply grinned at her, Luhan approached as he was clueless. "Oh my God! It's real! Are you really living together in a roof?!" Minji asked. Luhan nodded "What's the problem?" he asked.

Her friends were about to faint from Luhan. "Ummm... Umm, you know Nana is my friend.. I should- know more about her" Minji explained. Luhan grabbed Nana's shoulder "Yes, we live together in a roof" he said. Nana stared on his arms into her shoulders. She blushed and began to be nervous, *What is this Saseum? You don't have to brag it* she thought, but she had a good feeling.

Luhan smiled at Nana, the girls couldn't believe "Nana, you hunt something bigtime" Minji said, Nana couldn't speak "Woah, you're lucky Nana! How could this handsome man live with you?" the other girl said. "Nana, since we are friends.. Are you dating him?" Minji asked. Nana widened her eyes and quickly stared at Luhan. "Ummmmm.... No, we are not couples" Nana answered, Luhan heard her answers. "That's weird" Minji answered.

"Nana has to rest.." Luhan said, the girls nodded "See you somewhere Saseum!" Minji waved. "It's a relief that you two are not dating, that means I have chance with Saseum" the girl winked at Luhan. 

They all left, "Saseum, look some girls are chasing you around" Nana joked, but inside it slightly pinches her heart. Luhan ignored those girls and never think of them, "But to me, it's only you who I notice"Luhan said, Nana started blushing again, "Yah, Saseum" she said awkwardly.

"It's true" he said.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9k08h3r0E (Fill Sorrow - Book Of Gu inst. ost)

EXO members gathered at the King castle since they were said to be there. "The King will be confirming the case of your co-member Luhan" his secretary said. The members sat on the chairs politely, they remained quiet at the moment.

The King arrived with his bodyguards as everyone greeted him warmly, "How is everyone doing?" the King asked to the members, some members smiled. 

"After days of thinking and studying about Luhan's case..." the King started. The members were listening to him.

"Please bring out the clothes" the King said. The secretary nodded and brought out the clothes and gave it to the Kris. He was curious "What is this kind of clothing?" he asked, the members were looking at it. "It's how the humans' way of clothing" the King answered. "What do you mean my majesty?" Suho asked.

"Kris or any member can enter the human world without a punishment. I decided to let you find Luhan.. And bring him back here" the King said.

The members nodded, Kris was feeling good as he stood up "I will bring my younger brother back.. I will bring the missing piece of our kingdom.. Our one of the best warriors" Kris said with determination. 

Without their own knowing... Luhan is alive, he is living well in the human world...

 

[a/n]: Stay tuned as they go across the human world!! Please subscribe, comment and upvote!!

Hi readers, I hope you share this fanfic to your friends too :) Thanks in advance, please help me promote this story ^_^