•Chapter 12•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

*If I didn't meet Nana accidentally... I don't think I'm still alive in this human society, thanks to you..* Luhan thought as he pats Nana's soft hair when she was sleeping. He often watches her sleep in the dark, the moon was shining as he transformed into a wolf. As he notice himself, there was a feeling that he didn't like to be a wolf anymore; he finds himself ugly to Nana.

*I don't her to see this...* he stood up and decided to leave for awhile.

It was pretty dark outside, Luhan couldn't spot a human. He was hungry; hungry for rabbits and basically; to Humans. 

---

Kai stayed quiet for days about Luhan's situation at the human world, *What if the humans discovered Luhan? Our kingdom will vanish.. He can also destroy a rule* Kai thought, Baekhyun approached him "It seems that you are so timid nowadays.. What is happening?" he asked. Kai came back into his senses and simply stared at him, Baekhyun patted him "Are you still shock with the heiress' death right? I can't recover it too" he said.

Kai looked away, "Mostly, because the heiress fell on your side.. It hurts to remember it" Baekhyun added.

"I wish Min Sol didn't do that... So I can't live in guilty anymore... She made it worse" Kai punch a tree from anger, the tree fell easily, his eyes were red and furious. Chanyeol stopped him "Relax Kai... It's not your fault... The heiress saved you for a reason.. So, we have to be strong" he explained.

The furious Kai left at the scene *I'm worried about our hyung.... No one could understand that* he thought.

Suho approached to him, "Hyung, you scared me!" Kai raise his voice, "It's good that you are taking care of yourself, specially about the incident.." Suho said. "Don't remind me anything hyung.. I'm about to be depressed as Luhan hyung is..." Kai admitted and touch his temples, Suho didn't like s to be in misery "Everything will be alright.. We will succeed this obstacle" Suho explained.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwWM_9MQgU (My Eden - Yisabel)

Luhan was blinded.. Blinded for being a wolf from a deep forest, he looks everywhere for food to supply his body with energy. *I need some energy..* he weakly thought as he wandered around the empty streets, but half of his thought where to Nana. Wolves need more food than humans normally eats, it's natural for Luhan to seek food at the midnight.

Nana accidentally started coughing hard on her sleep, she is having a nightmare. "Don't touch him!! Don't bother him!! I'm warning you!" Nana was shouting on her dream trying to warn someone, her tears were falling and she felt being struggled harshly. "Leave us alone!!" she shouted.

She woke up and remained still, Nana started coughing again and went at the kitchen to drink water *Thank God I woke up... It's not a good dream* she was panting hard like she ran. 

Suddenly, Nana noticed that Luhan's door was opened. *Is he sleeping at the floor again?* she thought and tried to catch a glimpse at Luhan's room. She was speechless as dried up, Nana couldn't see Luhan on the room. She panicked and the lights, Luhan was not there. She only noticed that the window was opened "Saseum-ah" Nana called his name weakly.

As Luhan was walking nearby, he spotted guys who are busy drinking alchohol. They are totally drunk in their own state. 

Luhan tries to hide at the tree, but a guy noticed him. "Look at! There is a young boy behind the tree!! What is he doing? Peeing?" he said as his friends laughed hard. Luhan gritted his teeth as his sharp fangs were shown, the guy widened his eyes "Wai-Wait is he a vampire? Look at his teeth!" he pointed to him.

Luhan does not seem to like any of their words, his eyes turned red and ready to attack.

"Ummm.. I guess we are in trouble" his friend said, "We are totally drunk that our sights are being mystical with full of fantasy" the guy said.

"I could just eat all of you like pieces of cheese" Luhan hissed but never looked away from them. They were almost bullying him. Good thing it was dark, they couldn't notice Luhan's full transformation. "Hey you! What are you doing there?" the guy asked. "I said to you.. He is peeing!" his friend explained. The drunk guys were laughing hard as Luhan walked slowly, approaching them.

He couldn't think another but have a revenge.

Luhan approached the guy and grab his neck hardly, "Please stop!!! I beg you, I'm really really sorry!!" the guys said and begged for mercy. Luhan didn't listen any of his words and proceed to hurt him more.

"Saseum!" A voice from his back was heard, it was a magic voice for him to stop any violence, "Saseum-ah" Nana called him once again. Slowly, Luhan transformed into a human form without anyone noticing because it was so dark. She couldn't believe that Luhan actually escaped at the midnight, she also wondered why he escaped.

Nana lights her flashlight towards them, Luhan turned back at her. "Nana...." he called her name, "Yes, it's me" she said.

The drunk boys where so speechless "Nana-sshi, is that you? The girl at the flowershop?" the drunk asked, she didn't speak nor stare at them because they are dangerous. She was mad at Luhan for leaving without permission.

"Nana-ah!! Is your uncle not getting mad because you are outside this time? That's weird" the drunk said.

Nana felt bad for herself specially to her dad.. Luhan noticed her being teary, he was about to touch her cheeks but Nana moved back.

"You don't have to leave without my permission" she said and walked away.

Luhan saw her leaving him, "Nana..." he called her name.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading and have a blissful weekend everyone~~ <3

Please comment!

Subscribe and UPVOTE! :) Thanks in advance~~~~~~~~