•Chapter 29•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"It hurts!" Nana winced in pain causing Youngjae to grab her wrist too hard. He released her thin wrist and turned back at her, she could feel that he is worried with her. "Youngjae, I'm still here. I survived with the stranger for months already" she explained reffering Luhan. He faced her, "Will you change back like we were before?" Nana stopped from his words. He was the first one who changed; he joined into a gang.

"You promised me that you would not join a bad fraternity, you broke it and made your life in danger." Nana said. He stared at her with weak emotions "But I will be by your side whenever you need help" he insisted.

Luhan followed them and grabbed Nana's hand, "Please be careful on how you treat her" Luhan said and guided Nana away from him. Youngjae scoffed *And he thinks that I will let this slide away easily*.

"Saseum, he was just worried--" "Worried? Kai said he threw harsh words to you!" his tone went higher, Nana pouted "Are.. Are you jealous?" she asked making Luhan look back at her. "Yes.. I'am, although he was wrong you still cover him up" he answered and walked away making Nana chuckle from his jealousy side. She followed him and went back home, "You don't have to be jealous Saseum" Nana explained while smiling.

He linked his arm into her arms, "Saseum, he was my old friend.." she explained.

Luhan smiled and let it pass "And I'm your present friend" he said, Nana nodded "Yeah right Saseum, what do you want for lunch?" she asked.

They never expect that their friendship will go stronger than what it supposed to be, everyone thought that they are living couples in a roof. Crazy to hear, they can't live without each other anymore. There will be something missing if they didn't talk or be together. They felt that they were magnets , Luhan never cared that Nana is a human which is dangerous to him.

Broken rules . Broken rules .

He destroyed lots of rules already, he might not act it happened. It was because the feelings are stronger. He didn't want to leave her.

---

Kai stayed at the roof for awhile, he watches the beautiful sunset that goes down silently. Lots of thoughts were filled on his mind. Different blood, different society; the city of Seoul. He thinks of coming back home where he really belongs, *Could we forever stay as the top secret living?*. Kris on the other hand, was busy of stalking Luhan but they havent went out yet. *Foolish man, Luhan* Kris thought.

When are they planning to give up? Sooner or at this spot? Being worried is one of their feeling if they let him go, *I can't leave my younger brother in danger* he tighten his fist.

*Song Nana... You did nothing wrong to Luhan, it's possible to fall for you...Kai thought and went back down.

---

"Saseum, let's start teaching you more of our culture" Nana dropped some books ready to teach the innocent wolf, he smiled after hearing 'our culture'. "Korea has a great history ever since" she started explaining to him, who would like lesson anyway? But for Luhan, it's like a good melody for him specially when it's Nana's voice. "But.. Saseum.. I used not to talk alot to anyone, I think you did a great job appearing to me" she changed the topic and sighed.

He was smiling, *I'm not useless to you?*

"Let's go back in our topic" she chuckled and teached him more in depth. 

It was windy night, good thing they are at home having a rest. Suddenly, Nana's phone started ringing "Oh! Appa!" she squealed in happiness. Luhan noticed her being extremely happy when she talks with her dad. "Dad! You called! Aren't you busy?" first questions are common for them.

Her dad was happy hearing her delighted voice "My daughter, I miss you so much" he answered. She smiled like it reached in her ears.

"I have a big big news to you!" her dad started talking. Nana stayed anticipated with the 'big news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4zYPQwoQkY (I'm Saying - Piano Version heirs various artist ost)

"Nana! It's my time to come back home, I'm coming back" he said. Making Nana speechless, "R-really.. D-dad?" she asked, "Oh, why you seemed not to be excited?" Jaerim asked. Luhan could noticed her being anxious, he approached to her quietly.

"I'm...I-I'am.. Dad" she answered and stared at Luhan, she tigthens her grip on the cellphone; it was shaking.

Luhan saw her hand shaking, he suddenly touched her shaking hand making Nana stop from trembling. "Hello? Nana? Are you still on the line?" her dad couldn't hear Nana.

She was hugged by Luhan making her feel safe and protected by anxiousness. Her head was on his shoulder "Saseum.." she called him. "Dad is coming back" she smiled while her tears are forming up, Luhan was clueless and curious about what will happen. "I bet you are so happy" he said. Nana closed her eyes, *Yes....* But something bothers her, Saseum.

 

[a/n]: An update for my lovely readers! Thanks for reading! Please subscribe and leave your comments down below!

Please upvote too :3 Who will be my 10th upvoter?