•Chapter 5•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwWM_9MQgU (My Eden - Yisabel)

*She will die with that thing!* Luhan thought as he watches the car approaching Nana, he run to catch her. Nana closed her eyes as she thinks that it's her last breath on earth. *Since, I can't save myself with this sickness..* she thought.

Nana felt that she was safe when she felt two hands, Luhan run for her safety. She kept her eyes closed as she feels that someone saved her *I still have a reason to live, it's an answer* Nana thought. Luhan stared at Nana's beautiful face, it resembles someone he loved from the other world, he thinks that it was a dream. Nana softly opened her eyes, she saw a guy hugging her on the waist and without knowing, her hands were placed on guy's face. His face was so close to her.

Nana stared to Luhan for a long time, *Is he the one who saved me?* she thought and blinked. Luhan smiled while his heart was beating fast, making Nana confused of him, he touched her cheek with his palm "Min Sol.." Luhan said.

*What is he talking about..* Nana thought. She moves away from Luhan, "Sorry" Nana said to him reffering that she is not Min Sol, Luhan tried to fix her words. He could barely understand, *Min Sol, it's me Luhan...* he wanted to say to her. The wind blows while the dried leaves started flying, Luhan looked up. Nana just stared at him, it's her first seeing a guy like him. The leaves were surrounding him, but Nana wouldn't think that it was magic.

"Thank you, for saving me" Nana spoke making Luhan stare at her. Luhan understood her 'thank you', he nodded but didn't reply. *Is he not talking?* she thought.

"I can read something about you... It supposed to be your last day here on earth, but then I stopped it from happening" Luhan explained since he was a wolf. Nana couldn't understand the whole explanation he said, "My last day? How could you know about fate?" she asked and frowned. Luhan didn't get at all, he noticed that she was dissapointed. *Did I just hurt her feelings?* he thought as he watches her leave, *Min Sol...* he thought.

Luhan began to follow her, Nana stopped walking "I'm fine right now" she while signing him to not follow her anymore. But something makes her heart soft. Suddenly, the bus stopped at the bus station waiting for passengers. Nana tried to catch up, "Anyeong!" she shouted making Luhan speechless, *What is that machine?* he thought reffering at the bus. He followed her too, you felt him from your back "Are you also riding this number?" Nana asked, he was lost in words but he prefered to be with her.

"Ticket please.." the driver said, Nana showed her ticket, "How about you?" the driver narrowed his eyes on Luhan

He was kicked out from the bus, "Next time if you are riding, buy ticket!" the driver scolded at Luhan, the bus started moving, Nana looked at the back, Luhan was left on the bus station. He was still staring at Nana, they felt like they were magnet.

Luhan didn't know where to go anymore, *Why does she looks exactly like the heiress Min Sol?* he thought. He expierenced being in world where he does not belong to.

---

"I just told you to be careful, never trust the traffic lights!" Yerim said through phone, "Yeah, I'm so stupid for being careless" Nana replied. She returned safely at home, but her mind was still on the guy who saved her "He seemed to not know anything" Nana explained everything to her bestfriend, "But thank him because he saved you, although he was saying non-sense" Yerim added. "I have to talk with appa now, he just arrived" Nana said when she heard the door.

"Nana!" he called her from downstairs, she went to check him "Appa!" Nana hugged him, she wanted to cry *Appa, please don't be sad after saying this* Nana thought.

"What? You went alone at the clinic?!" her uncle said, Nana nodded "You should have called you me, so I can accompany you" he explained, "I'm sorry appa, I didn't want you to be distructed at work.." Nana replied. Her uncle asked what is her condition, "Dad, I have type 1 diabetes.. And the doctor said that it's from my mom's genetics" Nana explained while her tears where falling.

"We can cure it Nana, don't cry" he patted Nana's shoulder, "But dad, the doctor said that it's gonna be worst.. The sickness I have makes me be an old person" she explained and cried. 

Luhan stayed on a grass and lay for awhile, he was staring on the blue sky with the fluffy clouds. *It's so beautiful, unlike to our kingdom* he thought. A police patted him, he stood up "You are not allowed to sleep on this place, it's a public park" the police explained to Luhan, he just simply left with no words because he couldn't understand even a single word from him.

He decided to find the girl he saved awhile ago, since he was a wolf he can use his strong senses in order to find her. *Since she was the first to talk to me..* Luhan thought and started running. "I have bad news for you, Nana..." her uncle said.

Nana looked up to her uncle and started listening, "Our boss said that we have to stay on the woods, for a month or months" His uncle said, Nana blinked "Are you leaving for awhile? Appa, it's alright for me but I will miss you even if it's just for a month" Nana mutterred. But after talking about the topic, Nana finally agreed "Just promise me that you will take care of yourself" she said, her uncle promised. "You should take care of yourself, I will call you everyday" her uncle was worried about Nana. 

After a day, Nana's uncle left for his work. 

Luhan was near on her place, it took him a day to find where she was. He looked at the house where he can clearly sense that Nana is residing at. Nana was on her bedroom as she heard something for the window, she saw stones hitting the window.

"The windows might get cracked!" Nana said as she approached infront of the window, Luhan learned throwing stones from the children he saw at the park before. Nana opened the window as Luhan stopped from throwing rocks, Nana narrowed her eyes down and saw Luhan with his beautiful brown hair. The only missing was snow... And he will look like a prince...

Nana widened her eyes and noticed him, Luhan was smiling...

 

[a/n]: Merry Christmas my readers! I hope you enjoyed the Christmas day as I do :)

Please subscribe, comment and upvote ;)