•Chapter 44•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Coming from the mouth of a disgruntled person would make someone be curious. "Yes, Heiress Min Sol never had feelings for you. She only treated you as a friend because she liked Kai" Kris explained. Luhan took a deep breathe who seemingly to be affected, "It means that Kai is fated with the heiress or I can tell.. To Song Nana too" his older brother added making Luhan burst off anger.

Luhan lifted rocks with his own eyes and hit towards Kris but luckily he skipped easily. He continued explaining to his younger brother "Did you know that you are the only one blind and never notice about it?" Kris asked. "Hyung, if you wanna hurt me.. Just do it, but not about this" Luhan replied.

"You can ask Kai.. Are you still affected with Heiress Min Sol?" Kris continued.

Luhan gritted his teeth in anger, *It's just shocking.. I never knew* he thought. Flashbacks came when the heiress fell to Kai when she was attacked full of blood, how Kai's eyes were sincere and pompous with the heiress' situation; it was different. 

"Why you didn't tell me this?" Luhan asked as he tighten his fist, he felt that he was trapped. "You made me look like foolish hyung" he added. Kris looked away, "We didn't want to tell you, it's because Kai didn't want to hurt your feelings before" his older brother explained to him. Luhan thinks of Kai's recent feelings for Nana, *Is it not planned right? It's a coincidence* he thought.

"You can't compare the fate we have with Nana.. It's totally different with Heiress Min Sol" he answered.

His feelings were confused and worried, what if Kris was right? Nana and the Heiress resembles alot specially to their features, the only thing that is different from them is identity; Min Sol is a wolf just like Luhan. 

Luhan tried to find Kai everywhere, but then he sneek into Nana's flower shop and spotted him there. He is casually talking to Nana at the moment, "Luhan is doing fine at home but he seems to be really weaker than he use to be" Kai explained, *But then I slightly feel the same.. I feel weaker too* he set it on his mind. Nana was worried, "Is it because... He has feelings for a human?" she was embarrassed to ask but she wanted to confirm it.

"We wolves have different characteristic than humans obviously, one is falling inlove with humans" Kai answered.

Suddenly, the glass door crashed into pieces. Kai covered Nana from the pieces of broken glass, she looked up and it was Luhan, "Saseum!" her eyes widened. Kai remained still, he knew something happened. Nana went to Luhan, "Saseum, how did you-" but then Nana remembered that he has an odd power. Luhan weakly stared at her, *I don't want to believe in his words* Luhan thinks what Kris said to him.

After an hour, a worker arrived and went inside Nana's flower shop. She was curious, "Miss, I'm here for the broken glass door" he said. Nana let out a small smile *Saseum*, Luhan sent a worker for the glass door to be fixed. Luhan and Kai goes in the forest to have a talk, "Luhan-hyung, I know you have something to say. Please tell it now" Kai said as he laying on a tree trunk.

"You liked Min Sol before... right?" Luhan started. Kai was speechless and didn't assume coming from his mouth, "I'm sorry" Kai answered. 

Luhan confirmed that it was true, for all this time it was Kai and Min Sol. He let out a hurtful chuckle, "Why you didn't even tell me about this?" Luhan asked. Kai approached him "I didn't want to hurt you.. You were deeply inlove with her and Min Sol confessed to me. Do you want me to continue?" Kai asked to him. He wanted to be sure if Luhan is ready, Luhan nodded at him.

"As the both of you have some fun times together, we also had our own; we used to watch the stars and the moon up sky. We also used to escape and see the skyline from Seoul into the forest, I have to admit that we fell for each other. She said that you were just a friend to her. From her sudden death I couldn't imagine how painful it will be to me, she saved me. The reason why Min Sol was outside that midnight is because she wanted to see me. But then she was attacked." Kai explained his side. 

*So.. She didn't go out because of me?* Luhan never expect it.

"I miss her..." Kai added while his tears are falling. Luhan took a deep breathe, Kai was inlove with the same person Luhan used to love.

"Is it hurting you Luhan? I don't think so, you have Song Nana right?" Kai asked. Luhan looked up and flashbacks came when Luhan and Nana are having good times, Luhan felt how she loved him so much. "It does not mean you like Min Sol you're already fated with Nana" Luhan blurted.

Kai looked away.. *I wish* he thought.

---

"I'm.. Sorry for destroying the door" Luhan sheepishly said. Nana rolled her eyes in a fun way, "Do you remember that you also destroyed Youngjae's door?" she asked, Luhan put his arm into her shoulder "I miss seeing you every morning.." he said. Nana smiled, "Are you eating well there? Or are you eating raw meat?" she asked. "Raw meat.. But I missed the grilled meat you use to cook back then" Luhan answered.

"One day, I'll cook for you Saseum! Arasso?" she asked happily. Luhan nodded and smiled, "I will control my emotions from now on" he said. "So you can't destroy another door" Nana chuckled. *I don't want to meddle about Kai and Luhan.. Why he is mad that time..* she thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw-7tt2yCwY (My Eden - Yisabel instrumental)

"Saseum.." Nana pulled him softly. She lay on his shoulder, "I like you.. But you're suffering, what should we do?" Nana weakly asked to him. Luhan stared at her, *She cares..* he thought. He patted her soft hair, "Don't worry about me.. I'll try my best to be alright.. It's for you" he answered. 

*When I'm gonna endure this pain* she thought.

Suddenly, eleven man appeared behind the trees. Luhan was shocked same as for Nana, they are staring at Luhan.

"Luhan" Suho called his name and saw Nana who resembles Min Sol. Luhan hold Nana's hand, "Don't be scared" he tighten his grip.

He faced Nana, "Nana.. They are my friends.. Or more.. my brothers" Luhan introduced EXO to her. Nana glanced at them, "Hello, Song Nana" Chanyeol greeted making her gasped silently. *They know.. me?* she thought. There is a different vibe between Luhan and them.

Lay could see something to Nana.....