•Chapter 39•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Kai left at the scene. *I hope I made you happy* he thought.

"Saseum, dad didn't actually reported you to the police. Same as for Youngjae because they thought that you will never come back" Nana explained. Luhan nodded, "I'm sorry Nana.. I thought you will never accept me for being like this" he said. Nana patted his head, "What are promises for?" she asked while smiling, it always made Luhan flutter inside. "I like you." he said, she chuckled softly "I like you too" she answered.

Nana remembered their promises to each other; I'll be by your side whenever it takes

At first, she has to forget about him. Abandon the feelings and never find him anymore because she couldn't believe. "Why you didn't tell me at first? That you're a wolf" Nana asked. Luhan hold her cold hand, "I didn't want to lose you, because I know you will be scared of me" he answered.

"I admit, if someone saw you as a wolf they will kill you or throw you to the garbage. They will be cruel to you" Nana worriedly said. Luhan tighten his grip on her hand, "Saseum, please be careful" she said. He decided to follow, "I will..." he answered.

They went at Kai's house where they lived with Kris. Nana knocked the door, *Who is that?* Kai wondered and decided to open the door, he saw Nana and Luhan. "What are you doing here?" he asked, "Kai-sshi" she sheepishly said. Kai knew what she needed.

"Where is Kris hyung? Is he still there?" Luhan asked, Kai simply nodded "I hope he is coming back, I bet he will be mad at me for taking you away" he said. Luhan stay blankly *I only saw mom but without my dad* he was sad.

Nana is applying bandage on Luhan's wounds and bruises, "Kai, thank you for letting him stay here" Nana said. Kai was comfortably changing the channel of the TV "It's nothing" he replied. "Thanks for saving me" Luhan said to him, Kai looked at him "Thank your girlfriend instead" he said. Luhan is confused, Nana shyly smiled. *Why do they have to be here? It really bugs me, specially when I see Song Nana.. But, she seems to be really happy.. That's enough with me* he thought. "Luhan, if you're hungry just sneek into the refrigerator" Kai said and went to his room.

Luhan noticed something to him, "What's with him?" Nana asked.

---

"Where is Nana?" Youngjae arrived from her house, her dad has no idea. "She said that she will go out for fresh air" Jaerim answered to him. "Really? That's weird, do you remember when she hates going out?" Youngjae said. Jaerim laughed, "Nana changed, that was before because of her sickness" he said but remembered something *Nana, I think you changed because of Saseum*. 

"It's nice seeing her changing into good one, I hope it continues." Youngjae hoped for her best.

"Youngjae about the incident with Saseum..." Jaerim opened the topic, "I just followed your command, but if it's not you I would probably called the police already" Youngjae muttered. "He didn't come back though, let's see but please don't report it" Jaerim explained. He was kind of suprised with Nana's dad, "But isn't it your job is hunting immortal people?" Youngjae asked. *You're right.. I'm the wrong one* Jaerim thought.

"I guess he really left this city, you know wolves are scared to come back if they're already caught" Jaerim hoped it was real. 

---

"Sleep and eat here, I'm afraid that my dad wouldn't like to see you again" Nana admitted, Luhan accepted the fact "Dad is.... One of the hunters in woods, they basically search for... People like you" Nana explained, he was kind of shocked *So, that's why he can figure out something about me* he thought. "I have to leave" she took her purse, but Luhan stopped her "See you.." he said. She smiled, "See you too, umm.. Just say to Kai-sshi that I already left" she said.

She miss the moment when Luhan used to stay at her home.

Kai appeared after she left, "Oh Kai, Nana just left" Luhan informed while Kai goes down with stairs. "She is unbelievable, she accepted you" Kai said. Luhan agreed, "I'm lucky to have to her.." he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGWtGLdFPYM (Empty - Rooftop Prince various artists OST)

Kai's eyes turned red when he stared at Luhan, "Kai.. What's with you?" he asked. Luhan knew that something is going wrong with Kai, he seems to be mad.

"I know you're lucky to have her" Kai answered.

"Kai! Come back on your senses.." Luhan said. Kai let out a laugh "I know this is ridiculous, but I don't know why I'm like this" he said. Luhan let him be, "She is the one who saved you, she forced me to help you. Song Nana called me, it's only because of you hyung" Kai said. Luhan started listening, "Nana, is one of a kind.. So don't lose her" Kai said, "Wait, is this about Nana?" he asked.

Kai nodded, "Yes.. It's about her.... I like her too..." he replied making Luhan speechless, "I like her, like the way you like her.." he repeated. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Thanks for commenting too, I'm glad that someone are actually reading this fanfic <3