•Chapter 37•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

The lunch was served by the nurse for Nana, "I have a good news for you" the nurse said.

Nana waited for the next sentence, "You will be leaving from the hospital later! Remember how you used to stay here for weeks?" the nurse said. Her face brightened, "Really? Thank you" Nana answered and started eating, Jaerim smiled "We will be leaving later, are you happy?" he asked. She couldn't answer, Nana feels scared and empty because of the incident, she is afraid to get hurt once again.

Youngjae came to visit her, he was slightly injured. Nana stared at him with a hint of anger, she stopped eating "Nana, are you feeling good?" he asked, "If you didn't bother him.." Nana said to him while her fist curled up.

He hold her hand, "If that didn't happen, he will keep hiding his identity. Nana, promise me that you will not meet him, he is dangerous" Youngjae said. Nana's tears are forming, she feels wrong but she couldn't stop thinking about his situation "Yes, he is dangerous" Nana forced herself to say those words. Youngjae hugged her, "I'm sorry Nana.. I can't change" he said.

Nana patted him with her straight look.

---

"Nana-ah" Yerim stood up from the sofa and hugged her tightly, "Nana... I always remind you to take care of yourself!" Yerim cried, Nana smiled "I'm fine Yerim..". Her bestfriend released the hug, "Is it true? What Youngjae said? Saseum... Is a... Wolf?" she asked. Nana sat on the sofa as she thinked blankly, she looked around the house. She remembered Luhan, "It hurts" she blurted as she touch her chest.

Yerim guided her, "You should forget about him Nana.. You shouldn't trust a stranger" she adviced and turned to her dad, "You know that he was a wolf right?" Yerim politely asked to Jaerim. He sat on the chair, "Yerim, you know that I know the characteristics of a human-wolf. But Saseum.... He was different" Jaerim explained.

"The way he reacts, his moves... For what I know, he tried hard to be a human, like us. He has heart" he added.

Nana's tears were flowing silently..

Luhan was walking into the forest nearby the city, *I broke another rule; transformed infront of humans..* he was weak and hungry. But all on his mind is Nana, he remembered her fainting which it hurt his heart more. *I'm sure she hates me.. Nana would throw me away if I appeared to her..* he guessed.

He heard someone approaching him, he spotted Kai and Kris. "We have to bring you at the kingdom" Kris seriously said. "Hyung" he begged at him to not. Kris glared at Kai, "Give him the potion" he said, Kai brought out the sleeping potion. Since Luhan has no energy to defend himself, Kai easily made him smell the potion as he fall asleep. Kris decided to bring him at the kingdom "See you there" he patted Kai's shoulder and fly with the unconcious Luhan.

After hours, Luhan woke up. He noticed that he is on a floor, he slowly opened his eyes and saw D.O and Suho's face immediately. Luhan panicked and stood up quickly, the King was watching him "Take him!" he demanded. D.O and Suho grab his arms, "We are sorry Luhan" Suho whispered, D.O seemed to not like the situation he looks gloomy. The members were watching him.

"Release me!" he shouted. They saw Luhan to be different, the EXO members knows about Luhan's transformation in the city.

"You dissapoint me so much.." the King said to Luhan. He looked around and he noticed that he's at the castle; in the kingdom. "Why I'm here? Who brought me here?!" he asked furiously, he saw Kris and his parents "Luhan!!" his mother run to him. "Why are you like this?" she hugged him and cried, Luhan hugged her "Mom.. I'm sorry" he said.

"Your son broke lots of rules.." the King stated. She felt sorry for his son, Baekhyun brought a tray with food for Luhan. "You have to eat" he said.

The King decided to leave them, "Bodyguards, better take care of them" he shouted.

The members approach him, his mom lifted him up. "I'm sorry.." he mouthed and looked at his co-members in EXO, Luhan is guilty. "You're safe.." Chanyeol softly smiled, "It's nice to see you back" Xiumin said. "Where is Kai?" Sehun asked to Kris, "He is coming in awhile" he answered.

They spend their love for Luhan...

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9k08h3r0E (Fill Sorrow - Gu Family Book various artists ost)

"Kai-sshi!" a voice from his back was heard, Kai frozed and already knew that it was Nana. He turned back, "Song Nana.. What- What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to find you" she answered, Kai simply stared at her and noticed that she looks weaker. 

"I wanted to ask where is Sa..Saseum" Nana said as her tears are flowing, the pain can't get away. She made Kai be speechless, *How can she still find for him?* he thought. "I'm always reminding you that you will be in trouble. Leave Luhan" Kai said.

"You're a wolf too right?" she asked. He remained silent. Nana glance down, "Help me" she said, it was a strong word for Kai. He felt her words were emotional, "But-", "I'm shredding into pieces..." Nana said.

Her tears fell, Kai was alarmed and quickly took his handkerchief. Kai wiped her tears, "Please don't cry" he comforted her. Nana stared at him while he gently wipe her tears off. Kai's world stopped when he saw her tears fall from depression, "Although this is wrong.. I'm here to help" Kai smiled at her. Nana thanked him, "You love.. Him so much, do you?" he asked. Nana simply smiled.

"Are you still planning torturing my son?!" his mom asked to the King, "He needs, we are all revealed by your son's foolishness!" the King shouted.

The bodyguards brought Luhan away from the others, "Where are you bringing him?!" Kris asked, "Luhan hyung!!" Sehun shouted. "We can't do anything if it's the King's demand" Suho looked down. Luhan remained silent as if he has no soul already.

They brought down Luhan and started hitting him hard, they started beating him up until he bleeds. "You deserve it from breaking the rules! You are a shame!" a bodyguard said and kicked him hard. Luhan was staring blankly, it was extremely pain. He threw up blood.

Is it wrong to love?