•Chapter 20•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Saseum..." Nana called his nickname. Luhan release the hug and stared at her softly, "Are... Are you leaving?" she asked with sincerity. Luhan couldn't answer, he only had a feeling "I'm.. not sure", Nana was confused upon Luhan's answer, "Are you going home? Where did you come from?" she asked. Nana wanted to know where he came from, she only guessed that he was from an adoption center. *When you will be telling me..* Nana sadly thought. Luhan would always ignore that question from her, "Go for a rest.." he said.

She is dissapointed of Luhan who is not answering her question, Nana simply stared at him *I hope you really have a reason why you can't answer me.. How could you not remember it*.

Luhan begged at Nana for her rest because it was already midnight, "Are you sure that you will not do anything silly again?" Nana asked, Luhan promised "Nana... I have to leave early morning because of my boss, we have to pick lots of new delivery" he asked permission to her, Nana smiled and noticed Luhan changing into a good one "Ofcourse, eat some breakfast before leaving" she answered. It was too sweet for Luhan as his heart flutters. "Goodnight Nana..." Luhan said softly, Nana smiled "Goodnight Saseum".

She eventually covered herself with blanket as she closed her eyes, *Saseum... To be honest, I was scared with your words* flashbacks came when Luhan hugged her and said "I cannot leave you alone". She sighed deeply, *I've never been like this to a stranger but now.. He is no longer...*. Noticed that Luhan wasn't just a friend to her, but almost a sibling although they're not blood related.

He went back on his bedroom, something bothers him since morning. "I'm pretty sure someone came..* he tighten his grip into his fist. He can guess that it's the bodyguards of the King, he wonders if the EXO members are still locked up.

Luhan covered his ears as he heard painful noises from afar, he winced in pain the whole night.

The reason why is because Kris is on his way to Luhan, *I'm gonna find you Luhan, we have to live together for our parents..* Kris was determined.

---

5am. Luhan is still awake, he haven't slept the whole night, it was his time to go for his part-time job. He sneaked to her room, Luhan saw her sleeping deeply "Nana.." he whispered and slowly hold her hand. *The heiress Min Sol in our kingdom.. You don't know how precious you are, the only one Nana..* Luhan smiled, he can witness that he was eventually changing as he met her. He left before the sun will rise as the boss demanded.

When he left at Nana's home, he has no clue that someone is waiting for him. He was on the way in an empty park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onCXlkfK2hk (Black Pearl - EXO instrumental)

Luhan could feel a strange atmosphere as he can sense the someone is staring at him. He suddenly turned back and stopped for seconds, his eyes were about to jump out because he realized it was Kris; his older brother.

"K-Kris.. hyung?!" he asked while he was so terrified. Kris transformed into a wolf and run to him, he changed into a human back again, "Luhan... So, you are really here" Kris said with a deep, scary voice as if he growled. Luhan blinked *He seems to be mad*, "How is the Kingdom? About the other EXO members?" he began to ask. Kris attacked him on the arm, Luhan was hurt as it started to bleed. Kris noticed that he was hurt easily, "What is happening with you?" he asked, Luhan stared at him.

"You seemed to be weaker Luhan!" Kris scolded him, he noticed that his younger brother changed drastically as he lived in the human world for awhile. "Hyung.. I didn't expect you to be here.. Why are you here?" Luhan said and noticed his clothes.

Kris was not in a good mood, "You will be still playing dumb? You have to accept the fact that the heiress is dead already! You can't change it" Kris forced him.

Luhan realized that he didn't want to leave for someone; Nana. "We have to leave" Kris mouthed, he simply glanced down as he tighten his grip into his fist. "I don't want to" Luhan answered him. His older brother started to be confused at the moment. "What did you say? Luhan, I don't have time for jokes. Mom and Dad are not in good state because of you!" Kris roared.

*Umma... Appa..* he started to be worried, "What happened to them?" he asked. Kris attacked him once again, "You don't deserve to be loved Luhan... I don't understand you at this moment" he threw what he felt for his younger brother.

"You don't know how people will react if they saw wolves in the city, they don't know we exist! Only few knows about it" Kris added. Luhan shook his head *No... I can't... I don't wanna leave her...*. "I know Kris-hyung.. I care about my parents, my group but... I can't leave Nana" Luhan said. Kris' mind was turning upside down, he was really confused "Nana?  Who is that?" Kris asked.

"The reason why I'm still alive in this place" Luhan answered.

Kris gritted his teeth as he started flying to attack his younger brother. Luhan accepted his attack, it was so strong. He used telekinesis and lifted a rock and threw to Kris, "So you are fighting back right now" Kris said angrily but Luhan knew that he is currently doing wrong. *I'm sorry hyung* 

"You have to leave... I'm living peacefully here, go back to the kingdom and to our mom and dad" Luhan offered.

"You are really going crazy Luhan, you don't know how all of us got worried about you... EXO is nearly destroyed because of you! Where is your sympathy?" Kris asked.

Luhan couldn't deny that his words were right, his older brother is stating a fact yet Luhan tried to be strong because his words weakens him...

 

[a/n]: Stay Tuned for the next chapter! Please subscribe, comment and upvote! I wanna hear your feedback ^_^