•Chapter 13•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Luhan felt distressed at the moment he saw Nana in tears. It may be dark, but he feels it right straight on his heart that she was hurt. "Your uncle is strict when it comes to you Nana... Are you really disobeying your uncle now? And who is this weirdo?" the drunk guy asked. She was hurt by their words because it was real, Nana is outside this midnight because of Luhan...

Nana's tears couldn't stop from falling, and walked away after saying "You should ask my permission, it's dangerous outside". 

"Nana..." Luhan wanted to talk to her but his feet couldn't move an inch, his hands tried to reach her but failed.

*I'm sorry appa.... I'm being a fool these days, I can't even feel that I'm sick because... Because he makes me forget any pain I feel inside* she thought as she run going home. Luhan feels weak seeing Nana run away from him, he thinks that she is so mad at him. Same feelings are coming back, just like how the heiress died infront of him. Luhan is worried, that Nana wouldn't accept him anymore.

He decided to stay outside, but really wanted to run and wipe her tears...

*What is with me? Why do I act like this..* he thought. 

Flashbacks came when Luhan was always with heiress Min Sol, "Are you sure you don't like to come and watch the sunset later?" he asked, Min Sol giggled "I would like to go with you, but I guess I'm busy with my time.." she answered. 

Sometimes Luhan would see the heiress cry but he does not know that reason behind, "Heiress Min Sol! Why... Why are you crying?" he worriedly asked, Min Sol shook her with no answer "Can you just tell me? I'm really worried about you" Luhan said. Min Sol looked up to him, "It's fine.... I just can't say it to you, I hope you can respect my decision" she replied. Luhan tried to wipe her tears with handkerchief but Min Sol moved back; declining.

Luhan didn't want it to happen again, he was scared to feel it once again; to Nana.

---

The hot pot of soup fell infront of Kris, good thing the soup didn't hit on Kris. His dad threw it from his anger "Kris, I expected so much... It's been lots of weeks already! You shouldn't be a warrior, you couldn't even find your brother!!" he shouted. Kris didn't felt good nowadays, mainly his own parents are turning cold to him, "Father, I never stop finding Luhan..." he explained.

"Your mother is not in good state anymore.. She wants to vanish in this world!" he shouted.

Outside, Tao heard a noise from Kris' home. He didn't hesitate to meddle, because he cares alot for the members. 

"Father.. Don't blame Kris-hyung here" Tao appeared, his father stood up "Please.. Prove it to us" he answered. Kris turned back at Tao, Lay appeared too. "He will find Luhan.. Trust us, Father" Lay said as he bowed to Kris' father.

Suddenly, Kris' mother let out a cry inside the room. Tao and Lay widened their eyes "That's why I'm being furious... My wife... My wife is going crazy!" his father begged in tears, Kris went inside the room to comfort his mom. Tao and Lay were speechless, they were saddened from the situation. "We are really sorry... From the moment when Luhan saw the heiress died, he was out of control" Lay explained.

"We also wished, he tried to think first..." Tao said.

"Mom! Please stay strong.. I'm here... We are all here to find him!" Kris said while hugging his mom, "Luhan... Is our Luhan eating well? Living well?" his mom asked. Kris couldn't answer.

After minutes of comforting his mom, he decided to leave for a duty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRrZmHrfZDw (Day and Night - Gummy)play till the end of the chapter~

Kris went out as Tao, Lay and his father waited, "Appa.. I'm leaving" he said, Tao and Lay bowed at him. "Good luck... Please don't leave me dismayed.. If incase you were lost, Luhan would find you easily.. Unlike you" he said. Kris was hurt by his father's words

"Father, what if Luhan is not breathing anymore? What if..... He died already?" Kris asked, "Kris hyung!" Lay was shocked same as for Tao.

His father punch him. "How dare you!" his father shouted as Tao and Lay stopped him.

---

Luhan was still staring blankly, he still has the chance to chase Nana...

He wanted to apologize and comfort her, Luhan does not know the reason she cried. "I don't care whether she push me away, or hurt me... I don't care..I'm not scared to be in pain again.." Luhan said and run fast to catch up her.

Nana was still walking on her way home, she felt a speed at her back. "Nana..." he called her name, without knowing she turned back, with tears.

Luhan approached her and brought out the handkerchief to wipe her tears.

He gently wipe her tears-off as Nana stayed still.. Staring at him. "Please don't cry, it hurts me" he said straightly, like a human. Nana stopped as her heart beats from his words, it was clear and a meaningful one. Luhan looked at her, she didn't move back like the heiress Min Sol, he expected that Nana would push him away..

*Please don't... Be like this...* Nana thought as she notices the way he acts. Something made her smile and be happy... Secretly

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote!! <3333333