chapter fifty one

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yeah with uhe girls. Then I saw you with Tae sang and everything snapped. I didn't want you because I thought I despise you, yet I didn't want to see you with another guy either. I started getting jealous frequently and I chided myself that I shouldn't care but I couldn't seem to shake off that feeling.

"And then I got you, finally you are mine and I felt like the most happiest man on earth, you changed me. There were times I couldn't even believe that I was even close to the Hyun Joong I used to be. I got you to thank for that, and then you left me and everything seems blank.

"I felt like a ghost with no feelings, no emotions, nothing at all, just a cold empty space.. I would never wish for that anymore." He took her hand in his and placed it on his chest. "Thank you for making me human again." He nudged her chin up, a finger rubbing against her jaw. "You have to promise me never to break up with me ever again." He said seriously, staring into her eyes.

So min reached to kiss his lips, straddling him in the process. "I promise." She kissed him on the chest. "You are everything I could ever wish for and I would never dream of letting you go ever." She said giddily.

Hyun Joong grinned boyishly. "Is that a proposal Miss Jung."

So min blushed. "Whatever," she murmured.

Hyun Joong laughed and hugged her to him. "Never mind jagiya, I would never think of tying the nuptial knot with anyone else." He kissed her forehead. "And that is a pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter