chapter thirty four

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I think those two are hiding something." Min ah voiced out her suspicions as soon as they both were out of sight.

Ju ri nodded. "I think Hyun Joong likes So min."

"You think?" Min ah asked with huge eyes.

Ju ri nodded. "Yes." she turned to her husband. "You remember the night of the beach party?"

"Yeah I do. He was real jealous and talked to himself about her looking great in her dress and how her boyfriend would be staring at her legs." Mr Kim said with a smirk. "Seems he is hooked with her."

Min ah made an 'O' of surprise. "That is good news." She commented as she took a drink. "He looked as if he would break a head when she mentioned about him having a girlfriend." Min ah remarked.

She knew there was something strange happening between those two tonight. Before they would had glared across the table at each other, but today it seems as if they are deliberately ignoring each other except for their occasional sneaky glances which usually produce a blush for So min and a quick aversion of eyes for Hyun Joong.

"He musn't have another girlfriend. I doubt if So min is right about that." Ju ri commented.

Mr Kim sighed. "He looked happy tonight. It's been so long I have seen him like that, so long that I couldn't even recall it."

Ju ri had another idea in her head. "Could it be that they are secretly dating?" she gasped, a hand pressed against her chest.

"Hush. Hyun Joong is here." Min ah whispered and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter