chapter fifty

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That night the Family including Min ah sat in the dining room, more talking than eating.

"The love birds are finally back together." Min ah remarked.

"Now I can have a peace of mind." Ju ri put in.

Hyun Joong fidgeted with his cutlery. "You are embarrassing me."

"It is a relief to see him smile again." Mr Kim said.

So min felt so happy. Everything is back to normal. Hyun Joong is smiling again and so is She. She had called Mi do earlier about their make up and she had nearly busted her eardrums with her high pitched scream. "Hyun Joong.." she muttered.

Hyun Joong leaned closer to her across the table. "Yes princess?" he said making the Parents to burst out laughing.

"Let's go up." She mouthed to him.

Hyun Joong stood up and extend his hand to her. "Anything for you." he said sheepishly.

So min put her hand in his and stood. "Laters Mom." She beamed up at him as she followed him out.

Ju ri clapped her hands in delight as soon as they were out of the room. "They look so much in love." She said dreamily. "I wish they could get married right away."

The others laughed.

* * *

The two laid on Hyun Joong's bed, facing each other. His features are relaxed and his eyes were twinkling. She traced a finger across his eyebrows. "You look like a Greek god."

Hyun Joong laughed wholeheartedly. "I have never felt so happy in my life."

So min snuggled up closer to him, her head on his chest. "Why did you go to the Club that night?" He had said he went there because he's jealous but she had to know what had gotten him jealous.

"I was jealous." He said with a dry chuckle.

"Jealous?" She prompted.

He had to tell her everything. "It was during the holidays when you went to your Mother's. I was bored that day so I decided to go to the park, there I met Tae sang and one thing led to the other and I felt jealous." He shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter