chapter fourty eight

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong's cousin? She closed the door and turned to the girl who appeared to be absorbed with the house.

"I dream about this house all the time." The girl said longingly.

Tapping her foot impatiently on the floor, So min asked, "You haven't introduced yourself."

"Oh, my bad," she said with a sheepish grin. "I am Cassie Jang, Hyun Joong's girlfriend." She announced with a proud smile.

Impossible. "Girlfriend?" So min said unbelievably.

Cassie grinned. "Yes." She answered. "Look at those chandeliers it looks mighty expensive, and these couches too, one could sleep comfortably in it for days." She exclaimed excitedly.

Hyun Joong have a girlfriend? So min felt the wound in her heart bleeding anew. They broke up three weeks ago and he already have a girlfriend? Here she had thought he had been miserable as her these past weeks but it is all an act? And he had the gut to lie about her being his cousin? You are mighty indeed Kim Hyun Joong. "Miss Jang would you please take a seat while you explain to me how Hyun Joong happens to be your boyfriend?" She tried to fake being calm as she ushered her to a seat.

"Oh please drop the formalities. Call me Cassie like every one else does." She corrected with a smile. "Can you get me a drink please?"

Doesn't she tire of smiles? She wondered as she headed to the kitchen. She came back to the living room with a huge mug of steaming chocolate drink. "Here." She the mug into the girl's hand.

"Thank you," Cassie said, cradling the mug in her hand. "although I usually go for a beer." She winked as she took a sip of the chocolate. "Yummy." She murmured appreciatively. "Where is Hyun Joong?" She finally asked,

Just remembered to ask of him huh? She thought disgustingly. "I will go get him."

So min stood in front of Hyun Joong's room for what seem like an eternity. Is she really going to call him for another girl? Resigned, she knocked.

The door opened almost immediately as if he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter