chapter eleven

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That evening Min ah called So min and informed her that she would be coming tonight,with that she ran to the kitchen and prepared dinner for two. By 7pm the table had been set and she eagerly awaits her mother's arrival.

She went to the living room where she saw Hyun joong sprawled on a couch,watching tv. She snorted,the idiot had taken over the tv,flipping to different channels much to her dismay.

At 7:15pm the doorbell rang. So min and Hyun joong stood up eagerly,with a frown directed at Hyun joong,So min went to open the door. Immediately she saw her mother her face broke into a huge smile.

"Hi mom." she greeted happily,wrapping her arms around the older woman who enclosed her in a warm hug.

"Hello sweetheart." Min ah said,her eyes glistening with happiness. She was looking beautiful as usual,her auburn hair was soft and wavy like her daughter's. "Hello Hyun joong." She flashed a wide smile at him.

Immediately So min stepped aside Min ah went to Hyun joong and embraced him. Hyun joong wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes tightly,a smile plastered on his face.

So min watched Hyun joong openmouthedly. In the two days she had known him she had never seen a hint of a smile on his face,right now he looked relaxed and he was smiling. Angry at herself she closed .

Min ah pulled back to scrutinise his appearance. "You are still looking great but you seem a little bit skinny." she commented.

"I've been working out." he said with a grin,his eyes twinkling.

"That's good." She said sweetly,running her fingers through his hair.

So min watched her mother fuss over Hyun joong like a motherhen. Feeling left out she cleared noisily. "Come to the dining room mom,I made you dinner." she announced.

"That's sweet of you sweetheart," Min ah complimented.

So min turned to the dining room while Min ah dragged Hyun joong with her,asking him tons of questions.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter