chapter fourty four

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Both of you had better behave while I am gone." Ju ri said sternly while looking from one to the other. "I believe you are adults and should know better. The last thing I want to happen is to come back home and find So min pregnant. You have to promise me you will behave."

So min cleared nervously. "I promise...we promise."

Ju ri nodded. "We will back in five days time and Min ah will come to check on you occasionally." The blaring of the car horn shifted her gaze outside. "I have to go. Hyun Joong appa is getting impatient already." She hugged each one of them. "Bye." She waved as she stepped away from the doorstep and got into the car.

Mr Kim waved at them as he eased the car out of the driveway.

So min smiled as she closed the door. "I think she doesn't really believe us. I can almost feel her eyes digging at my back, waiting for me to make a mistake." She said with a sigh as she made her way to the couch.

"A mistake?" Hyun Joong followed her and sat beside her.

"I don't mean it that way just that she is against any intimacy." So min said lamely.

Hyun Joong pursed his lips. "I really wouldn't say that. She has been happy the past week we had started officially dating." He tugged at her hair earning himself a scowl. "You know we are all alone right now. We can do anything we want." He suggested with a wink.

So min swatted at his hand. "Go away Hyun Joong, we just promised Mother." So min shrieked.

"You promised I didn't."

So min rolled her eyes. "Don't I know that?"

* * *

Shopping baskets in hand So min and Mi do walked around the shopping mall. They had agreed to come to the mall together, a girl pastime.

"So min have you noticed any changes in Hyun Joong lately?" Mi do asked out of the blue, shocking her.

"Wae? Changes? What changes?" So min asked while pretending to appear distracted.

Mi do stopped and turn to her. "He smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter