chapter twenty three

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae Sang."

"You are here for So min right? Wait a few minutes she would just be downstairs." Ju ri said and led Tae sang to the sofa.

Hyun Joong's eyes widened. His parents knew about the party and must had given their consent. He heard Tae sang greeting his father but he wasn't paying attention. The annoying So min had tricked him. If only he could get his hands on her, he would break her neck. He saw his mother walked to the stairs to yell, "So min your boyfriend is waiting."

Hyun Joong could swear he was growing fangs. "Coming," he heard her yell back minutes before he heard the clicking of heels on tiles. He turned his head towards the stairs as did everyone else, and he in a breath.

There she was. She wore a blue strapless gown that stopped right above her knees. The bodice hugged her body snugly, while the waist down was flowy. Her hair flowed down her back in a riot of curls. She held a blue purse and had on blue heels which complemented the gown. A blue clip on earring was peeking out from her ears, and a pendant rest gently in her cleavage. Hyun Joong could only stare.

His subconsciousness gave him a poke and he stood up abruptly and strode to her, catching her wrist and giving her a burning look. "Where do you think you are going?"

"To the party." She replied sweetly.

He cocked his head, "Says who?"

"Me and your parents,"

"I thought I made it clear you ain't going to the party," he repeated for the thousandth time.

So min puffed her cheeks. "Spare me all of that. I asked your parents and they said I could go."

"Well, you are not."

Feeling ignored, Tae sang cleared his throat to get attention for himself. "We don't want to be late."

Hyun Joong rounded on him, hostility glinting in his eyes. "Who said you could take her anywhere? Who gave you the permission to come here anyways?"

Tae sang didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter