chapter twenty nine

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong sat on a park bench, arms akimbo as he watched a pair of five year old kids chasing each other, and a middle aged woman chasing after her cherubic three year old girl. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt relaxed as he is now.

"Hey there,"

Hyun Joong gritted his teeth as he turned to the nuisance behind him. "What do you want?" He didn't need to pretend to be polite.

Tae sang smiled as he took a seat beside him, his hands buried deep in his jeans' pockets. "I didn't expect to see you here." He said, dismissing Hyun Joong's earlier curt remark.

"I don't think I need to tell you about my movements." Hyun Joong snorted.

Tae sang shrugged. "I think I owe you thanks for what you did for So min." He turned to face him squarely. "I never knew why you are always so possesive of her. You shoulda tell me when you knew of those boys' plan." he sounded like a dissatisfied kid.

Hyun Joong shook his head in mock pity. "Why would I want to tell you anything about her?"

"Because she is my girlfriend." Tae sang replied with pride.

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes. "You can keep on dreaming about her being your girlfriend."

Tae sang's eyes darkened. "What the is irking you about me and her dating?" He let out a strangled laughter. "You know what Kim Hyun Joong, I think you are jealous you ain't lucky enough to have her. That is making you behave like a frigging little annoying jealous sonofa." Tae sang's smile grew wider.

Hyun Joong willed himself to calm down. No need to get into a fight with the dumb captain. "Do you actually think I can't have her if I want to? We practically live alone dummy and I can do anything I want with her any ing time I want and I assured you that she wouldn't complain." He raised his eyebrows mockingly. "Besides, you don't know what is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter