chapter thirty eight

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong dropped wet open mouth kisses on her collarbone, her neck and he moved upwards to capture her lips once again.

She opened for him and he drank in the heady essence of her. He ran a hand down her thigh before hooking a finger to the top of her shorts. He tried pulling it down but So min's gasp and the attempt she made to push him off stopped him. "What is it?" he asked, a little bit disoriented.

So min pushed against him until he released her. Embarrassed, she grabbed the duvet and clutched it to her chest. "Get out of here Kim Hyun Joong." Her voice was a mere whisper.

Hyun Joong was confused. Why did she have to push him away again? "I deserve an explanation So min. You can't just send me out like that." He said calmly while trying to zip up his pants.

So min felt like dying. How could she be so shameless? "I shouldn't have let you come in here. We almost had ." She shrieked.

Hyun Joong shrugged. "So? What is wrong about that? Come on So min this feelings we have for each other is mutual. I know I have been an many times, but just give me a chance. I want to make things right between us."

So min turned to face him. "By having with me? No way."

Hyun Joong raked his hand through his hair. "I didn't mean it that way, just let me explain myself to you. A few minutes of your time is all I ask for." He said persuasively.

So min shook her head. "I don't want to be in the same room with you right now. Just leave." She got up from the bed, wrapping the duvet around herself awkwardly and ducked into the bathroom, locking herself inside.

Hyun Joong got up, picked up his tshirt and stormed out of the room, banging the door behind him. Can't she just give him a few minutes to express himself to her? Few minutes ago he was riding on cloud nine, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter