chapter fifteen

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong entered the cafeteria with a bevy of beauties surrounding him. He reached over and brushed off a strand of hair from a girl's forehead,and beamed at another. He led the girls to a table and they sat around him,their lit up faces showing their immense pleasure.

So min stared openmouthedly at the scene before her,not once had she thought Hyun Joong had any interest in women. For an unknown reason,she felt jealous. She watched as he leaned closer to a girl's ear and whispered something to her. "You make my heart melt." The girl said shyly.

Hyun Joong threw back his head and laughed,his laughter ringing out through the cafeteria.

So min was captivated. Never had she heard him laugh,much less so loud. How could he change all of a sudden? She wondered,still she couldn't shake away the pangs of jealousy she felt. Wasn't she the only woman he sees everyday?

Hyun Joong couldn't hide the excitement he was feeling,he was so damn sure So min is wondering what he is up to. He had already decided to taunt her,letting her know he could be charming if he wants to be and that he could get any woman he wants. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw her watching him intensely and felt pleased. Intentionally,he looks at her and their eyes met,he gave her an evil smirk before turning to the girl beside him.

"Jerk." So min muttered under her breath.

Min Jung slightly rubbed at his temples, "I've always known Hyun Joong to be a freak,but seeing him right now, I don't know what to say of him."

"He look so handsome when he smiles, I wish he could do that more often than being so always uptight." Mi Do commented.

So min snorted and kept quiet throughout the lunch period.

* * * *

That evening Hyun Joong's parents arrived early and they all sat in the sitting room watching tv. He had retrieved the remote from his room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter