chapter fourty seven

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been three weeks since Hyun Joong and So min's breakup and Hyun Joong has been miserable. He keeps to himself and hardly talks to anyone, he is always moody, cold and distant, nothing could bring out the once careful, care free Hyun Joong, instead he had appeared more worst than he had when he came back from the States.

His parents were worried about him and his mother had repeatedly try to talk with him but he had always refused to say a word and would just stare into space until she sigh and leave him be.

So min's break up with him had broken his heart and life has no meaning anymore. At School he kept to himself and had a permanent scowl on his face, the students having noticed this, they let him be.

At home he seldom talks to his parents and avoid So min the same way she has been avoiding him. He rarely sit in the sitting room because of her and mostly lock himself up in his room or in the house gym.

He is a ghost. Most nights he stayed up late in his room, recalling the past joyous moments with her, their first kiss and others that had followed, snuggling on the couch, making out when no one could see, sneaking out on dates when they could manage it. He wept at these memories and felt extremely miserable. He nibbles at his food and has considerably lose weight.

"Hyun Joong," Ju ri called him one morning when they were alone in the living room.

"What is it?" he answered rudely.

Ju ri moved to sit down next to him on the Sofa. She looked up at him and tears filled her eyes. "Hyun Joong," she repeated, urging him to look up at her, "you should reconcile with her." She said gently.

"She doesn't want me." He said dejectedly.

Ju ri ran her fingers through his hair. "How can you be so sure about that? So min hadn't been her usual self for days."

Hyun Joong shook his head, "I am the one being miserable. She said I was a mistake she shouldn't have made." Her words that day were still crystal clear in his mind and it hurt so much.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter