chapter sixteen

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong went to school early the next day, he noticed how So min looked at him suspiciously but he ignored it. He thought she should get used to the different phases of him.

He went to the basketball captain and asked to join the team. The captain was more than happy and immediately said yes to him.

The captain felt the addition of Hyun Joong into the basketball team would bring more students to the team, especially the girls. Hyun Joong is quite popular in the school, he is intelligent,physically fit and his handsome features made him conspicuous. He knew most of the girls are drooling over him and sees this as an ample opportunity to attract the girls to the team, and most especially to himself.

Whenever he sees Hyun Joong he felt conscious of himself. He knew he hadn't gotten his angelic looks but he had gotten a polite and considerate personality, why didn't the girls see that?

Of all the girls in the team the one he likes most is Jung So Min. She is stunning and kind and occasionally engages him in petty conversations. Although he really likes So min he couldn't admit his feelings to her, she was the girl he likes from afar.

He was totally mesmerised by her. Whenever she smiles at him he could feel his insides melting, and he couldn't stop himself from staring at her luscious lips anytime she talks to him. If only she would look his way, he thought with longing.

* * *

After class, So min, Mi Do and Min Jung arrived at the gym, they each went to the lockers to change into sportwears.

So min had combed and tied her hair in a ponytail, something she rarely does. When she saw the love birds cuddled up together on a bench, she decided to give them privacy. Since she and her friends had arrived early,the only other person in the gym is the captain. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter