chapter twenty eight

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min and Hyun Joong entered the house as discreetly as they could. On their drive back home in Hyun Joong's car they had both agreed to keep the night's event from their parents. So min would pretend to sleep late, that way Hyun Joong's parents won't see the scratches on her.

Hyun Joong led her upstairs and offered to carry her, but she declined, claiming she wasn't handicapped. He held opened her door for her, suddenly feeling protective like a Knight. She gave him a suspicious look before walking in.

So min sat on her bed as Hyun Joong fussed like a mother hen, going to his room to retrieve a first aid kit he brought to her room. She knew she should say something, anything but she had no idea. "I am sorry," she finally admitted. She is indeed sorry for not listening to him earlier.

Hyun Joong froze for a moment. So min apologizing? "You don't have to," he shrugged. "It's my fault, I should had told you of their plans, not foolishly rubbing my disapproval in your face. I am sorry." He said and meant it.

So min's lips lifted in a shy smile. Hyun Joong apologizing and sounding like he meant it is really rare, the scumbag never apologize, but of course he isn't being a scumbag now. "Thank you for everything. If it weren't for you those boys would had...,"her voice faltered and her eyes teared up. "I can't thank you enough. Nothing I can do can repay what you did." Her voice was sincere and she gave him a full blown smile. "Thank you."

Thoughts were running through Hyun Joong's mind, and feeling really flattered by her praise, he thought it wouldn't hurt to lay out his opinion. An opinion he had really thought about in the few minutes after she spoke. "Well, there is a way you can repay me," he scratched his head, while staring at her intently.

So min leaned closer to him. "How?"

Hyun Joong leant closer to her, their faces inches apart with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter