chapter four

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week So min moved to the Kims and she couldn't be more happier. Kim ju ri treats her like a daughter and even baked her a cake the first day she moved in.

Her room was spacious and had a balcony. She had a huge wardrobe just for her,a big couch,an enormous bed and a vanity table. Infact her new room is perfect,decorated in pink. Her room is opposite Hyun Joong's and she eagerly awaits his arrival.

The Kims lives in a big mansion with three floors,the first comprises of the sitting room,the dining area and the kitchen. On the second floor is the Bedrooms,the third held their home office,library,and a home gym and other minor rooms.

She gets in touch with her mother through phone calls,and was glad to know that her mother is enjoying her new family.

She was in school when Ju ri called to inform her that Hyun joong had arrived. She was happy and couldn't wait to get home to see him,but she had to finish her classes for the day. She knew Mr kim and his wife usually arrives late from the office,which meant she and Hyun joong would had a special moment to discuss.

As soon as school is over she relayed the news to her best friends; Ha Mi Do and her boyfriend Choi Min Jung.

'Finally I can get to see hyun joong but I have no idea what to get him as a welcome home gift' She asked them seeking for their advise.

'Flowers' Mi do blurted out with a huge grin

So min rolled her eyes 'Can't you do better than t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter