chapter two

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Downstairs Min ah slumped on the couch. She knew So min's "okay" wasn't sincere,she merely said it to escape her nagging. She sighed deeply,how is she going to convince So min to move in with her to her new husband's house?

Park min ho on the other hand can't wait to have them both move in likewise his two daughters. Her goal now is to persuade her pigheaded daughter.

Minutes later she heard the sound of a car outside.she rose and went to the window to peep,her heart warmed when she saw Kim Ju Ri.

Ju ri and her had been friends forever. She quickly opened the door just as Ju ri knocked. They hugged each other.

Min ah took out a can pepsi from the refrigerator,she knew ju ri always takes pepsi.

Ju ri grinned as she took the drink 'Where is So min?' she asked

'She is upstairs in her room sulking I guess' Min ah shrugged as she sat beside her friend on the couch.

'Sulking? Why?' ju ri asked worriedly

'She remained adamant about not wanting to move with me to the Parks'

'I think she really doesn't want to go' ju ri pointed out .'What do you intend to do?'

'I don't know,she wants to stay here alone' Min ah said dejectedly.

'Alone?' Ju ri shrieked

'I don't want her to live anywhere alone,I want her where I can always know she is safe'

'I have a brilliant idea' ju ri said excitedly

'What?' Min ah was eager to know.

'My son Kim Hyun Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter