chapter thirty six

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been a month since Hyun Joong got to kiss So min and he was desperately anticipating the next time he would get to kiss her. He had finally admitted to himself that he had feelings for her. No matter how ridiculous he thought that was and how he told himself it is quite impossible, he knew he was lying to himself. She had him wound up so tight he couldn't escape.

Most nights he dreamt about her and many times he fantasises about her in the solace of his room. His only problem was the uncertainty of her feelings towards him. He knew she grew nervous anytime he is too close to her, something he has been doing frequently for the past few weeks, but he still wasn't sure if she really has feelings for him as she is still dating Tae sang.

There were many times he had intentionally tried getting her alone, like that day he lured her into his room. He was pretty sure he would had kissed her then if his damn phone hadn't rang. She had simply excused herself and left. Now all she does is treat him like a friend, whereas he wanted to be more than that.

He was sprawled on the couch watching a boring show on the tv screen; courtesy of So min.

"Hungry?" So min chimed as she brought in a tray and laid it on the table. "Sit up." She motioned to him as she took a seat beside him on the couch.

She handed him a cheese sandwich and a glass of warm milk which he gladly took. "I have a date tomorrow." She announced after she was done eating.

His ears perked up and he felt dejected. Dejected and jealous. She would leave him at home and go on a date with her too lucky boyfriend. "With Tae sang," he didn't mean it as a question, a statement rather.

So min shook her head. "No. With Kyungsoo." She replied as she shifted to face him.

Hyun Joong furrowed his brows. "Kyungsoo? Why would you want to go out with him?"

So min shrugged nonchalantly. "Because he asked me."

Hyun Joong gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter