chapter ten

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When So min got home she changed into a pair of tight jeans and a tank top. She went to the living room and sat on the couch,she switched the TV to a channel showing a cartoon movie. So min loves watching cartoons even as an adult.

She didn't budge when she heard a car pull in outside,nor when the door opened and Hyun joong entered. Minutes later she saw him come into the room and sat on the loveseat watching the cartoon with a bored expression on his face,but she didn't care. She giggled at the childish movie she was watching.

Hyun joong was bored senseless. What type of girls her age still watch cartoons? He was getting more and more irritated by her and her childish antics,and to think she had referred to him as being childish. After few minutes of the silly movie he felt he had had enough,he looked around for the remote and saw it lying on the table. As slick as a cat he reached for it and switched the tv to another channel.

So min shot up,her eyes burning with fury as she walked towards Hyun joong. "What the did you think you are doing?" She yelled shooting him dagger looks. If looks could kill he would be dead and buried.

Oddly,he felt amused by her behaviour. "What does it seems like?" he asked emotionlessly.

So min reached out to snatch the remote out of his hand,but he held it farther from her. "Give it back." she yelled.

Hyun joong refused and held the remote higher away from her reach. "I am not a kid who watches cartoons." he said coldly even though he was chuckling inwardly.

"What I watch is none of your damn business." So min retorted sharply.

"Of course not,which is why I am sensible enough to fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter