chapter fourteen

Predestined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min locked the door behind her and let out a deep breath. Her date with Kyung Soo was interesting but she had no wish to go out with him on another. The guy looks at her as if she is something to eat which makes her really uncomfortable being alone with him.

Wasn't Hyun Joong supposed to put out the lights? She asked herself. She dared not think that Hyun Joong had left the lights on deliberately for her because he wouldn't.

She was about to put out the lights when she saw his sleeping form on the couch. "That must be it,he probably slept off." She reasoned as she moved closer to him.

She stood in front of him and stared at his still form. He laid on his back,a hand thrown across his stomach and the other dangling off the couch. His face looked relaxed making him all the more desirous.

Out of her subconsciousness she knelt beside him and brushed away a lock of hair obscuring his face,her hand lingered on his face before she pulled back abruptly. She blushed when she realised what she had done. "Thank God he's asleep." She murmured while rolling her eyes.

Her gaze lingered on his face for a minute before she chided herself. "So min you of all people should know Hyun Joong is an impudent young fellow. He is autistic and has no feelings for women and men alikes. I'm pretty sure he would make a nice husband with his looks,but I doubt that any reasonable woman on earth will want him with his attitude. I don't like him at all,he is skinny,his skin too pale and his hair makes him look feminine. Maybe a dumb woman would have him afterall,a really dumb one. He is a lost cause." She remarked. She got up and put out the lights in the living room.

She decided to go to the kitchen to pour her uneaten dinner in the trashbin,but was surprised when she couldn't even find a trace of it. What happened to her dinner? Did Hyun Joong ate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter