Chapter 9

White Rose

The rays of sunlight reflected an incandescent glow off the hospital windows and pillars. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes noticing he was not at home, but at a hospital. Then he sat up looking around his room. It was huge with rich marble floor and a huge bathroom it was beautiful to his eyes. He then notice someone holding on to his left hand in a tight grapse as if this person thought he was going to get kidnapped. He looked at the person and smiled his Yunnie and he gently started to his hair. All he remember is getting attacked by Yunho ex girlfriend Min Hee, and falling down hitting his head , and recieved a phne call from his doctor about his test results.

Then his eyes widen he had hoped his doctor didn't say anything to Yunho about it. Those thoghts kept going through his mind. Then Yunho started to wake up being blnded by the sunlight and looked around the room and tgen his eyes land on his baby that was wide awake. He quickly rushed and sat on Jaejoong bed with tears in his eyes.

" Thank god your awake baby. Don't scare me like that." Yunho said kissing Jae all over his face.

Jaejoong laughed

" Sorry, but I'm okay now." said Jae kissing Yunho on the lips.

"  What happen to you?  All I know was I got a phone call from your dance trainer saying you were found unconisous and that you were being taken to the hospital. So I rushed here and they had all ready had you in the back working on you. So I made sure you had the best room here to your liking." Yunho said holding Jae

" Yunho You know how clumsy I am. I tripped while doing one of my spins and hit my head on the ballet bar." Jaejoong said lieing

Yunho still looked at Jae with wonder.

" Then explain the broken mirror because you had got cut on your foot." Yunho said.

" While falling I accidently broke it." Jae said coming up with an excuse.

Yunho just brushed it off still feeling worried then he heard his boo stomache growling and smiled.

" You hungry baby. I'll go get you some food at the caffateria." said Yunho kissing Jae before leaving.

Right when Yunho left Jaejoong doctor came through the door. Pulled up a chair next to Jae.

" Hello, Mr.Kim how are you doing?" Asked Dr.Choi.

" Fine still in pain a little bit in my hands and legs." Jae said

Dr.Choi nodded his head and wrote down on his chart.

" umm... doctor yo didn't still my boyfriend did you. I just don't want him to worry." Jae said uneasy

" No, I felt that I should tell you first about your results so you could tell your boyfriend your self." Dr.Choi said

Jae looked at his doctor and then looked away looking down at his hands.

" Tell me." Jae said

Dr.Choi sighed and cleared his throat.

" Mr.Kim you have a disease called ALS. Also referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease. It's a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. That's why you've been experiencing muscle weakness in your hands, arms, legs, and muscle cramping. As days, and weeks go by you'll start having shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing, breathing, projecting your voice. You may live up to two to five years or more with a twenty percent chance. For treatment is to start off with Riluzole a antiglutamate drug, which slows down the progress of the ALS disease allowing you higher chance in functioning your body." Dr.Choi said explaining to Jae and looking back at his chart.

Jae just sat their taking all the information in and looking at nothing in particular with tears flowing down his cheeks.

" Is their a cure for this disease doctor."  Jae said.

" Right now no, researchers are still trying to fing a cure." responed his doctor

Jaejoong had more tears coming down his cheeks.

" So your telling me I want be able to dance, or cook, or hold me and Yunho child when we adopt, or care for Yunho when his is sick, hug Yunho. I'LL JUST BE USE LESS. said Jae shouting and reached for the vase that had flowers in it and threw it at the wall.

Dr.Choi stood up and patted Jae's back.

" I'm sorry Mr.kim, but you should tell your boyfriend. So you could have someone for support or your family." Dr.Choi said and left the room.

Jaejoong layed back down on his bed and curled into a ball crying.

" I didn't know what to chose so I got you chicken soup and a salad." Yunho said coming through the door happy, but soon his happiness left when he saw Jae curled up on the bed crying. He rushed to Jae side and lean down to him.

" Baby, What's wrong? Why are you crying? Yunho said worried.

Jaejoong quickly sat up and pulled Yunho into a tight hug.

" It's nothing, Just hold me I need to feel you." Jae said