Chapter 6

White Rose

As Jaejoong left the doctors all kind of thoughts were racing in his head maybe he had a serious disease or that he's probably going to die. His eyes became watery just thinking about it but then his eyes widen.

" What about Yunho, would he leave him if he found out" he said to himself in a low whisper voice.

" When I find out the results I just want tell him I would just be a burden to him" he said.

Jaejoong reached his car and drove off to the house. Finally arriving Jae decide he well make Yunho some lunch and bring it to his job.

Jae smiled as he got done packing the last thing inside the lunch box. He then grabbed his car keys and the lunch box and left to Yunho job.

At Yunho job

Yunho sighed as he looked at all the paper work he had to do. All he could think about was his angel he could tell something was bothering him. Then he thought maybe they both should spend some time together. He then smiled and decide he will plan something special today for him and his baby. 

Just as he was going to make a phone call his secretary came in and Yunho frowned as she came in unannouced.

" What do you want" he said coldly

" ummm... their is some here to see you sir. He said his name is Kim Jaejoong" she said in a nervous voice.

Yunho frown instantly went away " tell him to come in" Yunho said excitedly.

Jaejoong slowly came in with a smile on his face l. Yunho then got up from his chair and gently wrapped his arms around Jae waist.

" What brings you here love" said Yunho

" I just thought I make you lunch and bring it to you" Jae said pouting 

Yunho smiled and led Jaejoong to his desk and they sat down. Jae sitting in Yunho lap and then they both started to eat feeding each other bits and piece of food and some kisses in between.

" How about we go on a date today" said Yunho as he opened his mouth for Jae to feed him a piece of kimbap.

" That sounds fun, but what about work" said Jae 

" I'll just have my secretary reschedule some of my meetings and do the paper work at home. I just think we should spend some time together since we have been working alot" said Yunho giving Jae a peck on the lips.

" Okay" said Jae getting up but Yunho pulled him back down and Jae looked at him confused.

" Not until I get dessert" said Yunho in a y husky voice towards Jae and slip his hand under Jae shirt.

Jaejoong blushed and tried to stop Yunho but he knew their was no stopping him.

" Ahh...Yun... we should ... stop.. some one could hear us" Jae said in a mess.

Yinho stop at what he was doing and got up to shut his office door and closed the blinds and looked at Jae with lust.

Then  after an hour or so passed by they both decide to go to the movies that Jaejoong had mentioned before.

Yunho bought the tickets while Jaejoong waited for him. Yunho turned around and smiled holding the tickets showing Jae he got them. He then wrap his arms around his waist  and peck the side of Jae head.

After the movie ended, they both exited the theater.

"  That was really good! Did you enjoy it?" Yunho asked

" It was nice" Jae said

Then they both did what some romantic couples do in some dramas. They went to the beach for a walk and then had diner. After that they went and bought hats with ears on them. Jaejoong had one with cat ears and Yunho had one with wolf ears. Then they took pictures of each other wearing the hats until a women showed up wearing a tight red dress that went to the thigh with a white fur coat. She looked at Yunho with lust in her eyes and smirked.

"  It's been a long time Yunho"