Chapter 20

White Rose

Changmin sighed in anger as he was driving home. He was mad at Yunho, even though he told Yunho he should start dating again, but marriage is too soon. He tried telling Yunho that it's too soon for him or that he is moving too fast. Doing that just made it worse, at first it was calm talk, but then turned into a argumentt, then it ended with him getting a punch to the face.

Changmin sighed again as he pulled up to his mansion drive way. He parked the car and got out, as he was walking to the door he saw Karam sitting on his steps. Changmin stood there shocked, and Karam gave him alittle wave.

" What are you doing here?" Said Changmin as his eyes grew wider as he saw a red mark on Karam cheek as it was swollen.

" Samchon, can I sleep over." Said Karam smiling. Changmin just nodded his head slowly.

They went inside and Changmin started to make them some warm milk with honey. He poured the milk and set one cup down in front of Karam. Then he sat down with his cup. Karam grinned as he blew on the warm milk and took a sip.

" mmm...Thank you." Said Karam.

Changmin smiled, but frowned." What happened to your face?" 

Karam looked at his milk with anger. "That ugly woman my dad is going to marry. You should try talking to my dad maybe you could get through him. Sincd he want listen to me."

"I've tried, but in the end I got hurt." Said Changmin pointing to his face.

Yunho was angry as he got home. Thinking about the argument with Changmin. He got out his car and went into the house where he could hear yelling. He walked further in to see Junsu yelling at Eun-hee.

" You ! What right do you have to put your disgusting hands on my younger brother?" Shouted Junsu 

Eun-hee rolled her eyes." Well maybe if your little brother learns how to respect me and be a mature kid. He wouldn't have gotten hit."Said Eun-hee.

" Do you think it's okay to hit a kid to solve the problem?" Junsu said getting in Eun-hee face.

She frowned and pushed him away. " Simply ye-" She said but was cut off as Junsu slapped her across the face." Your sick and disgusting." Said Junsu. Eun-hee held her cheek and screammed.

" The only thing that's sick and disgusting is your mother, you, and your little brother." Said Eun-hee.

Junsu eyes were widen he was even more mad. How could she be so disrespectful to his already dead mother. He then was going to slap her again, but was stoppded.

" ENOUGH!" Shouted Yunho.

"Father." Said Junsu

" Are you out of your mind to talk to your step mother like that. I expected this from Karam, but you." Said Yunho.

Junsu was shocked." Did you not hear what she said about our mother.?"

" Apologize. Right now." Said Yunho with anger.

" Dangsin-eun michyeoss-eo (You're crazy). No" Said Junsu

" I'm waiting."Said Eun-hee.

Junsu looked away and that angered Yunho even more. Yunho growled as he was fed up with Junsu. So he struck Junsu across the face. It was so quick and hard that Junsu fell backward going through the glass coffee table. All you could hear is Junsu scream as the glass went into his back. Yunho stood there shocked so did Eun-hee, but her expression changed to a happy look. Yunho quickly went Junsu side. Junsu was in so much pain and then he started to cough up blood.

Yunho looked at Eun-hee call the damn ambulance."

Soon they came and took Junsu away. As Yunho followed right behind. They got there and doctors rushed to get Junsu in emergency surgery. Yunho was crying pacing back and forth.

" What the hell have I done?Ahhh."Shouted Yunho.

Eun-hee sighed " He'll be okay. Let's go." She said.

Yunho frowned." Are you ing insane? I just slapped my son making him fall through a glass table. You no what just leave." Said Yunho.

" Yunni-"Said Eun-hee pouting.

" Leave." Said Yunho.

It was the next day as Yunho was asleep in the waiting room. He soon woke to see a doctor headed his way.

" Mr.Jung, I'm Dr.Han I did the surgery on your son."

"How is he?" Said Yunho.

" Since he fell on a glass table backwards he has damaged his spinal cord really badly. Sorry to say this but he's going to have trouble sith his breathing and with difficult balnca and walking, weakness in some body parts.

Yunho had tears coming out his eyes." Can...I see him."

" I'm a afraid you can't. He needs rest come back later." Said Dr.Han leaving.

Changmin was driving as Karam sat on the other side. They had went out for breakfast and stopped a flower shop. Changmin had bought a dozen roses white rose and also had got some butternut squash from some where else.

" Who are these for?" Asked Karam looking at the roses.

" mmmm....uh.. A friend of mine since high school. He's been sick for awhile. So I wanted to give him these." Said Changmin.

" Oh." Said Karam.

Changmin parked the car and told Karam to stay.Karam sighed as he sat there, but then notice changmin forgot all about the porridge. He grabbed the butternut squash porridge, and went inside the building. He looked around and went to the front desk. He asked them if they seen a man with alot of white roses. They said yes and provide him the room number Changmin went to.

"" hmmmm...Room nuber 421." Said Karam to himself.

He walked around for like ten minutes and then found the right room. He opened the door and walked in.

" Yah! Unc-"Said Karam, but his eyes widen in shock as the porridge fell from his hands.Changmin looked and his eyes widen and he quickly stood up.

"K....K...Karam." 

" U...U...umma."