Chapter 19

White Rose

Changmin smiled as Jaejoong finished his porridge, he then took a napkin and gently wiped Jaejoong lips.

" Wow! Hyung, I'm shocked and happy you finished your food. Only if you could do this everyday, so I want have to worry." Said Changmin smiling.

Jaejoong just stared at Changmin with no expression. Changmin sighed he knew this look Jaejoong always gave him.

" Don't worry hyung Yunho is doing fine, and so is Junsu,but Karam I already told you how he's been acting lately. That still hasn't changed. Oh and he's doing ballet just like you hyung, and he's really good. He dances just like you." Said Changmin smiling, in which Jae gave him a little grin. Now he doesn't have to worry that much.

Jaejoong then closed his eyes for a minute, as he was getting tired, then he opened them, and looked at Changmin.

" Are you tired hyung? If so let me help you get into bed." Said Changmin.

Changmin gently picked Jaejoong up from his wheelchair , and gently laid him down, and covered him up. Jaejoong then looked at Changmin for a bit, and then drifted to sleep. Changmin sighed as he looked at Jae with a sad expression. He wishes he could tell Yunho but Jaejoong told him not to. Jaejoong told him he didn't want to be a burden to Yunho and his sons, and also he thinks he's useless to be a mother, and lover. He has already lost the ability to physical move his arms, and legs, and he no longer can't talk anymore, also he has a difficult time eating, and swallowing his food. All these years Jaejoong has been through alot, and it has been extremly hard for him. This is why he didn't want Yunho to know, he wants Yunho to find someone else to love, and that is healthy, and that can be a loving mother to their sons. Changmin gave a heavy sigh andstill looked at Jae.

" Hyung will you ever be happy. Huh? If only you'll let me tell Yunho things will go back to the way it was. Even if you can't do anything, he'll still love you hyung." Said Changmin in a low whisper.

Karam sighed as he was laying in his bed looking up at the ceiling. He couldn't believe his father is going  to marry that wench. Just thinking about it made him sick, he then frown when he heard his stomach growl with hunger. He slowly sat up and went downstairs.He made his way downstairs and went into the kitchen, seeing Junsu doing his homework. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl, and leaned against the counter looking at Junsu to get his attention. He frowned as Junsu didn't look up, so slammed his apple down on the counter.

" YAH!" Shouted Karam.

Junsu sighed and put his pencil down, and looked at Karam. " Can't you see I'm doing something." Said Junsu with anger.

" How can you be calm?Huh. Do you want abeoji to marry that thing." Said Karam upset.

Junsu leaned back in his chair, and looked at Karam.

" Wae? Huh I'm with him marrying her. It's about time are abeoji move on, and marry. As long as she doesn't get in my way or bother I'm fine." Junsu said standing up, and grabbing his things, and left.

Karam growled " I should have never asked you." Said Karam kicking the table a little bit too hard causing pain to his jeft foot.

" ."

 

Soon time went by and Yunho was now off of work heading to a restaurant to met with Changmin. He then pulled up into the parking lot, and got out. He went inside, and the waiter lead him to Changmin. Changmin smiled and quickly got up and hugged Yunho.

" I missed you hyung." Said Changmin. Yunho chuckled and sat down.

" Changmin we seen each other three days ago." Said Yunho.

Cahngmin giggled and scratched his head. They then ordered their food, and talked for a little bit, until their food arrived. As they sat there and ate Yunho put his fork down and looked at Changmin. Changmin then stopped eating as he notice his hyung had stopped.

" What's the matter hyung?" Said Changmin.

Yunho sighed and cleared his throat, and took a sip of his red wine.

" Changmin, I've decide to get married." Said Yunho.

Changmin choked on his food that he had in his mouth, and he quickly stood up.

" MWUH!"