Chapter 4

White Rose

 5 months passed since that night between the two lovers .They started dating as time went by, going to the movies and out to dinner and so on.  Yunho started to open up to everyone, being less cold and learning to smile more especially towards Jaejoong.

It was a bright beautiful day with the sun's radiant light shining upon the world, while birds were chirping.  Jaejoong slowly started to open up his eye. He stared directly at the ceiling and then turned to his other side to find it empty. 

"Where's Yunho" Jae thought as he pouted 

That's when he smelled something coming from the kitchen. He quickly got out of bed and went downstairs to see Yunho cooking.

Yunho looked up and smiled when he saw his angel.

"Hey baby, baby you sleep well" Yunho said walking towards Jae and wrap his arms around his slinder waist.

" Yes, but I wished you were there" Jaejoong said looking into Yuno eyes.

Yunho chuckled

"Well I had to make sure you had breakfast before I leave for work" said Yunho

 

 

" Do you have to, can't you just stay and cuddle with me all day" Jaejoong said in a sad tone.

 

Yunho sighed and quietly started to set the table.

 

" I wish I can, but I have a important meeting today and besides don't you have ballet practice" said Yunho as he finshed setting the table.

 

" Oh, I forgot, but I want to stay" Jae said pouting and started to eat his wonderful food made by Yunho.

 

Yunho just chuckled at Jaejoong childish behavior and started to eat.

 

It was all ready in he middle of the day and Jae was still practicing his ballet for his upcoming show.

 

He was doing different moves like plie's and bourree, tendu. Jae smiled as he danced smoothly across the floor.  But as he was moving he winched in pain and almost fell to the floor. He gently sat down and began rubbing his foot and then he started feeling pain in his left palm. He then slowly stood up and leaned against the wall for support.

 

" What's wrong with me"