Chapter 23

White Rose

Changmin quickly stood up in front of Yunho, and pushed him back.

"Leave!" Changmin said with a serious and cold voice.

Yunho frowned and pushed Changmin away from him. " No, not before I speak to Jaejoong and explain myself."

Changmin grabbed Yunho by the collar. " You have nothing to explain heknows every bad thing that you've did. You'll just make things worse." Said Changmin.

Yunho slapped Changmin hands away from him and walked passed him towards Jaejoong. He crouched down and looked at Jae noticing how much he missed this beautiful person the mother of his children. He also notice how Jaejoong is in a wheelchair, and how thin he has gotten. Yunho had tears in his eyes and he caresses Jaejoong cheek.

"Jaejoong... Jaejoong I've missed you so much. I missed seeing your beautiful face, your pretty smile, amazing eyes. I know you what bad things I caused, but I love you so much. I never meant to replace you. I don't know what I was thinking. I never meant to hurt or cause pain to our children.

Yunho looked at Karam. "Karam I really do love and care about your mother, and you,Junsu."

Karam looked at his father with tears in his eyes.

"I really do care Karam. My mind, head wasn't in the right place. Right after me and your mother met." Said Yunho looking at Jaejoong.

"There's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That is the only for you Jae. It is greater than this world. You can hear the sound of my love, though, just by listening to my heart. You can taste the sweetness of my love in a kiss; you can feel it in my embrace. I love you so much Jaejoong. I love you with all my heart, body, and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world, and everything to me. We may have been apart for years and through those years I've messed up. You have always and forever have been embedded deep within my heart." Said Yunho crying.

Jaejoong was crying as he was looking at Yunho and listened ng to his words.

Karam wiped his face and looked at his father. " I'm sorry to father. I just felt you were replacing our mother. I didn't like that so I kept acting out; I didn't want you to be with anyone else besides umma. I didn't want to call another woman my mother. I just don't know what to feel now." Said Karam crying.

Yunho stood up and grabbed Karam, and hugged him.

"Don't apologize you had every right to be mad at me. You, and Junsu. I just want things to be normal again, and so we can be a family once again. I am sorry Jaejoong, Karam. Even if you and Junsu, your mother don't accept my apologies I'll just have to make up for it big time." Said Yunho releasing the hug.

He then looked at Changmin, which he was looking towards the ground.

"Changmin I am also sorry to you. You're my friend, and all you did was try to get me to understand, but I was too stubborn-"Said Yunho, but was interrupted by Changmin.

Changmin chuckled and smirked, and then looked up.

"Save it. I can't or ever accept your apologies. As for friends I don't know if I could be friends with someone that caused pain to my childhood friend and your guys children." Said Changmin walking pass Yunho towards Jaejoong.

 

Changmin crouched down and looked at Jaejoong, and held his hand.

" After being your childhood friend and telling you all my hopes and desires, I need to tell you what would makes me happy. You have always been there for me through up's and down's. You've listened to my problems and, most of all, you've put up with me. I love being with you and everything about you. You are my best friend, and you are the first person I feel in love with. Seeing how that bastard over there took you from me  I never got to confess my feelings to you or when we were in highschool together. Even if I didn't show interest in you I really truly, and madly did love you. You are a special someone to me Jaejoong, and even though he captured your heart I'll still keep loving you." Said Changmin and kissed Jaejoong on the cheek and looked at Jaejoong one last time.

"This is goodbye I guess, but not forever." Said Changmin standing up and then looked at Karam.

" You and Junsu take care of your mother. He's been through a lot. I don't think your father has the capability to do so." Said Changmin leaving, but stopped and took a small note out of his jacket pockeclt and put it in Jaejoong lap, and left.

Jaejoong just cried.