Chapter 18

White Rose

12 YEARS LATER

 

 

 

Yunho was now at the age of 38, and still looks handsome as ever. As the years passed by he felt depressed, and lonely without Jae. He started dating again last year, but at alls end horrible, because feels that he just doesn't want to let Jae go. Even though he's been depressed he tries to act happy in front of hos two sons. Then as months passed by he finally meet someone that makes him feel happy, but not how happy he was when he was with Jae, and he keeps it a secret from his sons. Yunho sighed as he looked at a picture of him, and Jaejoong. He was holding Jae from behind kissing his, while Jae shyly smiled. He then touched the picture and smiled. " Morning boo, did you rest well." Yunho said and then got up, and started to get ready for work. After some time passed Yunho was freshly showered and is wearing a grey suit with a pink tie. He then ventured downstairs to eat breakfast, and he smiled as he saw his two sons eating. Junsu looked up and grinned at his father. " Good morning, abeoji." Said Junsu pouring a glass of orange juice for Yunho. " Morning, boys." Said Yunho. Junsu then looked at Karam and kicked him from under the table. Karam sighed and looked at his father. Then gave him a fake smile. " Morning,abeoji." Karam said in a sarcastic voice. He then got up and left. Yunho frowned Karam attitude and behavior is getting worse everyday. He's only 13 and he's already skipping school and talking back to teachers, and him. Yunho just wished Karam could be like his older brother Junsu, in which is now 18.Junsu very smart, and his grades are incredible. Yunho then got up and looked at Junsu. " I'm going to work. You two have a good day at school." Yunho said and left. Junsu nodded his head and frowned. He got up and went upstairs to Karam room. He slammed open the door, to see Karam wearing his uniform, and fixing his hair. " YAH! Why do you have to be so difficult?Huh. Dad already has enough to deal wit-." Said Junsu, but was cut off. " If this is all your going to say to me, then GET OUT." Said Karam in a cold voice. Junsu eyes widen. " WHAT." He shouted. Karam turned around and walked towards Junsu, and stopped in front of him. " If this all, then don't bother me and don't talk to me. Lastly stop trying to be my brother, its not like we're related." Said Karam walking pass Junsu. Junsu looked down to the floor, and clenched his hands. He then grabbed his school bag and went out to the car to see Karam already inside. Junsu got n and furiously looked at Karam. " YAH!" Shouted Junsu. Karam ignored Junsu and put his ear buds in his ear. Soon the driver took off and dropped them off separately at their school. Junsu went straight to his locker and started to gather his books. Until he felt muscular arms around his waist. He giggled and turned around to see his boyfriend Yoochun. " Hi Yoochun." Said Junsu excitedly. " Hey, beautiful." Said Yoochun kissing Junsu deeply. Junsu moaned, and broke the kiss. " Let's get to class." Junsu said. Soon school was over for both Junsu, and Karam, and they were now home. Junsu was doing his homework, while Karam was just laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. Then they heard their father calling them. " Junsu, Karam." Said Yunho. They both came downstairs and their eyes widen in shock. They saw this beautiful women attached to their father arm. She had long black straight hair, and creamy white skin, big eyes, nice figure. " Boys this is Eun-hee, and I' ve been dating her for a while now. We decide to get married." Yunho said. "It's a pleasure in meeting you boys." Said Eun-hee. Junsu stared at here for a while and then smiled. He gave her a gently hug. " I' m Junsu the oldest, and this is Karam he's the youngest." Said Junsu. Eun-hee smiled at Junsu politeness and looked at Karam. She squealed and squeeze his cheeks. " You're so cute." Said Eun-hee. Karam stared at her with wide eyes, and slapped her hands away. " Don't touch me. Dad you can't be serious." Said Karam Yunho sighed and looked at Karam. " Karam please just stop ." Said Yunho Then the maid came into the room telling them dinner is ready. Dinner was in silence until Eun-hee started to talk to Karam. " So Karam I heard you do ballet and your really good at i. Maybe you could teac-." Said Eun- hee but was cut off. " Just, who are you are you?" Said Karam Eun-hee looked surprised at Karam. " Excuse me." She said. " Oh, I know maybe some toy so you could pleasure my father." Said Karam Yunho eyes widen and looked at Karam." KARAM. What is wrong with you?" Yunho shouted. Karam throw his fork down and stood." What's wrong with me? Is your replacing our mother with trash. Don't you still have feelings even if he's gone." Said karam and then looked at Eun- hee. " I will never call you my mother." Said Karam and left to his room. Junsu then got up, and looked at his father. "I'm going to bed." Junsu said and left . Yunho sighed and looked at Eun- hee, and he apologized for his son behavior. Soon ever one was sleep in the huge mansion, except for Karam. he was looking at his mom picture, in which Jaejoong was smiling. " Umma.". Said Karam falling asleep cradling his mothers picture. Morning came and everyone is eating breakfast that Eun- hee made, except for Karam he just stared at it. " Eat your breakfast Karam. Eun- hee worked hard to make it." Said Yunho. " I pass." Said Karam and he got up to grabbed a apple, until Eun-hee harshly grabbed him without Yunho seeing it. She leaned down to Karam ear. " Listen here brat I don't care if you dont eat my cooking. You could starve to death for all I care, but you better start giving me respect. Because soon I'm going to be marrying your rich father." Eun said and let Karam go. Karam frowned at her, while she walked away and started to act innocently in front of his father. Karam walk to his sit and sat down. " Yunnie can I have some money to go shopping." Said Eun-hee pouting. Karam looked at her with disgust." Money hungry ." Said Karam in a whisper so Eun-hee could hear. She frowned at him, and quickly looked at Yunho, in which was handing her money. Soon Yunho excused himself as he was receiving a phone call. " Yoboseyo?" Said Yunho " Hey, hyung."Said Changmin. Yunho chuckled. " Hey Changmin, where are you? You were suppose to eat breakfast with us." Said Yunho ". Sorry about that. One of my friends is in the hospital so I had to check on him." Replied Changmin. " Oh is he okay." Said Yunho with concern. " He's fine, but lets meet for dinner tonight." Said Changmin. " Okay see you then bye." Said Yunho. Changmin hung up the phone and went inside the hospital. He greeted the nurse's and doctor's, as he carried some white roses and some butternut squash porridge. He then smiled as he reached room number 421. He quietly open the door , and went inside. " Hey, hyung I got you some of your favorite flowers and some food. Since your nurse called and told me you weren't eating." Said Changmin putting the flowers in a vase. Changmin then turned to the person and grinned. The person was sitting in a wheelchair , and had long brown hair and creamy white skin, pink plump lips, big eyes. Changmin then sat down next to him, and took a spoon and scoop some porridge on it. Then he put the spoon in front of the person lips. " Come on hyung eat. It's really good I already had five bowls of it." Said Changmin. The person then slowly opened his mouth wincing and accept the food, and with difficult he swallowed it. " see it's not that bad Jae."