Chapter 10

White Rose

Jaejoong was finally being discharged from the hospital after being there for two month because of his head injury and his disease. He was currently sitting in the car looking out the window as yunho drove the car.

Jae let out a sigh thinking about how hard his life is going to be, and not just his but also Yunho. He then looked at Yunho as he was driving, observing his handsome face as if he doesn't want to forget it if he's probably only going to live up to two to five years.

Yunho took a quick glance at Jaejoong noticing his baby was looking at him .He also notice how his boo been down lately and different since he was at the hospital. He smiled and then took one of his hands off the wheel while the other was steering, and he  grabbed one of Jae hand, and gently rubbed it.

" Is something wrong baby." Yunho said in a worried voice.

" Nothing just wanting to look at my Yunnie handsome face." Jae said 

Yunho chuckled.

" What are you scared that you want see this handsome face anymore." Yunho said in a joking voice.

" That's exactly what I'm scared of. Not seeing you anymore my Yunnie bear." Jae whispered lowly in a sad voice and that Yunho didn't hear him.

Yunho stop the car and Jaejoong looked up confused looking at Yunho.

" Where are we Yunnie?" Jae said in confusion.

Yunho just got out the car and open the car door on Jae side. Then help him out and lead him a dirt path to a light yellow and baby blue building. They both got to the building and went inside where a lady stood in a pink sun dress with long brown hair. It looked like she was expecting them.

" Mr.Jung everything set just you and your lover can walk down this hall and take a left. When you both are down we will settle the paper work." She said smiling.

Yunho just nodded and lead Jae into the direction the lady told him. They finally reached the destination and Yunho looked at Jae who was still confused and opened the door. Jaejoong eyes widen in shock the sight he was looking at was children running around playing, and some coloring, others taking a nap. He looked at Yunho still shocked.

" Yunnie what is all this." Jae said 

Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong waist and pecked him on the lips.

" I now it's early but I think we are ready and I notice you have been down lately since you were at the hospital. I figured let's adopt a child." Yunho said smiling.

Jaejoong had tears in his eyes and quickly hugged Yunho and gave him a deep kiss. They broke the kiss apart and looked at each other.

" Are you sure Yunho? A child is alot of work." Jae asked Yunho.

" Yes I'm positive. Maybe us having a child would brighten things up in our relationship." Yunho said.

Jaejoong smiled forgetting about the things the doctor had told him. Then he ventured off and played with some of the kids. As he was playing with them and getting to know some of them he notice a little small adorable boy sitting in the corner looking scared. Jae slowly walked to the boy and bend down. He smiled the boy was soo cute and adorable he had big brown eyes  and chubby cheeks, and soft dark brown hair.

" Hello may I know your name?" Jae said in a gently voice.

Then the boy looked up nervously and his chubby cheeks blushed.

" I...m ...Ju..n..su.." he said stuttering in a small cute voice.