Chapter 7

White Rose

" Its been a long time Yunho" said a feminie voice.

Yunho frowned and turned to see who was interupting his time with his Jae. As he turned his eyes widen in complete shock. Jaejoong was too busy looking at the funny pictures they both took together. Then Jaejoong gently tap Yunho shoulder so he can show him the pictures.

He then notice Yunho attention was else where. He looked over to where Yunho was looking at and saw a woman looking at his yunnie with lust and desire.

Jaejoong frowned at the lady and put both his hands on his hips while getting into his diva mode.

" Can we help you with something" said Jae while eyeing the lady

She looked at Jaejoong with a nasty look  and rolled her eyes not liking his rude attitude. Then she walked past Jae while pushing him to the ground as she bumped shoulders with him on purpose. She turned her head a little bit and smirked at Jae and looked back at Yunho and, giggled and latched on to Yunho arm.

" Come on Yunnie didn't you miss me and all the wonderful things we did together" she said

Yunho stared at her with anger and roughly pushed her away from him. As he was shocked at the way she pushed his baby.

He then quickly rushed to his angel and crouched down to help him up off they dirty ground. He gently Jaejoongs milky white cheek and wiped away the tears that were coming down. Yunho turned around with Jaejoong secured in his arms and looked at her.

" Listen here Min hee we are done that was in the past. Don't you ever put your dirty hands on my baby again and to never show your presence" shouted Yunho and then he looked down at Jaejoong to if he is still alright.

Min hee stood there with pure hate in her eyes as she watched both the couple leave.

" Just wait Yunwho you'll be mine again. All I need to do is get rid of that trash." she said smirking.

Both Yunho and Jae decide to go back home from the chaos that happened in front of the hat shop.

Jaejoong was fixing a quick little snack for both him and Yunho. While Yunho sat at the table still a little bit angry.

" Who was that lady Yunho"  asked Jae while slicing some cuccumbers

Yunho released a sigh and looked up to meet his lovers eyes as he stop slicing the cuccumbers.

" She was my ex Min hee the one that mad me into the person I was before I ever met you"  Yunho said remembering the sad and painful memories.

" When I was together with her it was great and I was so happy. We were both happy and I was going to marrie her but."  Yunho stop talking as tears came to his eyes. Jaejoong saw this and rushed to his lover and rubbed his back.

" but what Yunnie" Jae said in a comforting voice

"  Will when she got pregnant I was so excited but, she said to me that she didn't want to have a disgusting child by me. Then she later broke up with me and, said she would abort the child and, find someone else that could make her happy and rich. Then I became cold and heartless towards everyone except Changmin he was their for me when the break up happened and now when  I see her feel anger and betrayed" Yunho said wiping his tears. 

Jaejoong had tears also in his eyes and he hugged Yunho tightly and, thinking how could this Min hee lady be so selfish and nasty not evening thnking about the child she could had have but all she wanted was money.

"  Forget about her and lets enjoy a happy life together with lovely kids." Jae said  smiling brightly at Yunho.

Yunho just smiled and then chuckled at how adorable Jae can get. He was thinking how did he land himself with this beautiful and caring person.