Chapter 15

White Rose

Yunho sighed as he was leaning against the wall. Looking out the window, and it was complete silence in the room. Jaejoong had finally stopped crying, and was gently rubbing Junsu back as he slept. Jae then looked at Yunho while his other hand rested on his stomache. Soon there was a knock at the door and Dr.Choi came in. Yunho turned around and sat down waiting for the doctor information.

" Okay Jaejoong for you to have this baby you'll need to be on bed rest. Since this is a risky pregnancy you'll also have a nurse come by, but only if you are going to go through this pregnancy. If you go with it you'll have a emergency c- section. You do know this is a high chance you want make it." Said  Dr.Choi looking at Jaejoong then at Yunho.

" I don' t care. I want to have our baby." Jaejoong said with determination.  Dr.Choi nodded his head.

" Okay then. Just stay rested and eat healthy, oh and your three months. You can be discharged later today." Said Dr.Choi leaving.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho.

" Yunnie please this is our child. I don' t want to take his or her life away, and I know you don't want to really get rid of are child." Said Jaejoong

Yunho got up from his chair and walked towards Jaejoong. He then leaned down and kissed Jaejoong with love and warmth. They broke apart and looked at each other.

"  Okay let's keep the baby,and I' ll keep that promise." Yunho said smiling and kissed Jaejoong again. Soon they broke apart as they heard Junsu waking up. Junsu woke up looking at his parents.

" Umma...appa I'm hungry." Junsu said pouting. Yunho chuckled and picked little Junsu up. Junsu rubbed his eyes and yawn while rubbing his tummy.

" I' m going to get him something to eat. You want anything." Said Yunho Jaejoong nodded his head in agreement as he also felt his tummy growling for hunger.

Yunho put Junsu down and they walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. As they waited in line Junsu told his appa he had to go to the bathroom. Yunho took Junsu to the bathroom and waited outside for him. As he waited he felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned around, and frowned.

" Minhee." Said Yunho with disgust.

" Yunnie baby what are you doing here." Said Minhee as she leeched herself on Yunho. Rubbing her against his arm.

" Leave me al-." Said Yunho as he was interrupted by Minhee high pitched scream. He looked at her and saw her jumping up and down holding one of her feet in pain.

" Leave my appa alone." Said Junsu hugging Yunho muscular leg, while glaring at the women.

" You little brat. Get away from my Yunnie." Minhee said pushing Junsu to the ground making him cry. 

Yunho eyes widen and quickly picked Junsu up rubbing his back. He then looked at Minhee and frowned.

" What the hell is wrong with you. Don't you ever put your hands on my soon again. Sshh appa got you cone let's go get some food for umma and us." Yunho said walking away from Minhee. Junsu turned around and stuck his tongue out at Minhee giggling.

Minhee growled in annyonce.

" Since when did Yunho have a son. It was probably that Jaejoong. First he brain washes my Yunho and now they have a kid.I guess I have to get rid of two annyoning people for stealing my Yunnie attention." Minhee said in a low whisper.