Chapter 5

White Rose

 

The pain in Jaejoong left palm and leg slowly started to fade away. He started to think to himself that maybe he pulled something or maybe he had hit it on something. As the pain slipped away Jaejoong packed up his things and left the studio. 

Jae sighed from exhaustion when he got home. He then started to make dinner for him and Yunho, as he was doing that he heardYl Yunho coming from the front door.

" Baby I'm home" Yunho said excitedly walking towards  the kitchen  where he can smell the wonderful food his boyfriend is making.

Jaejoong turned around from what he was cooking and hugged Yunho.

" You missed me that much " Yunho said chuckling 

" Very much" Jae said inhaling Yunho scent

" How was practice?" said Yunho putting his brief case down on the counter and ing his jacket.

" It was fine" said Jae as he started to talk about what kind of piece he would be performing for his upcoming show.

" It seems like a tough piece" Yunho siad with interest.

" not really" Jaejoong said as he started to set the table, but when he was putting the wine glasses on the table the pain in his palm from earlier returned. It was like he couldn't feel it anymore in his left hand. The two wine glasses colliod with surface of the floor and Jaejoong hurried and bent down to recieve the glass pieces. Trying to ignore the pain his hand so Yunho wouldn't notice.

" Here I got it love, I don't want you to get cut" Yunho said worriedly as he didn't see Jae wince in pain.

" Sorry , I'm so clusmy" Jaejoong trying not to sound in pain.

" It's okay, why don't you get cleaned up and I'll finish cooking and setting the table" said Yunho.

Jaejoong nodded and went to the bathroom and locked the door. Hee went to the sink and the water and splashed water in his face. He then turned the water off and looked at his left hand again. While examining his hand he pulled out his cell phone and called his doctor.

" Hello Dr.Choi I need to make an appointment, I've been experiencing pain in my left hand and also in my legs" said Jae

" Okay can you come in tomorrowmorning around 8:45am" Asked Dr.Choi

" Yes , thank you" said Jae.

He hung up the phone and started to look at his hand again until he heard a knock.

" Baby you okay" Yunho said sounding worried.

" Yes here I come" Jaejoong said coming out the bathroom.

They both had a quiet dinner saying a few words and smiling at each other.

After dinner they both went to the living room to watch a movie together. As it was in the middle of the move Jae kept thinking of the weird symptoms he was having. He snapped out of it when he felt Yunho kissing his neck. Jaejoong closed his eyes and moaned.

"mmm...yunnie... not tonight honey I'm tired" said Jae

Yunho looked at his boyfriend and just nodded and kissed Jae one more time. 

" Let's go to bed" said Yunho turning off the TV and picked Jaejoong up bridal style who looked wiped out and carried him upstairs.

He then changed Jae clothes to comfortable ones and they both went to sleep.

It was then the next morning when Jaejoong woke up and notice Yunho already left for work and he had made Jae breakfast before leaving.

Jae ate his breakfast and, showered and grabbed the things he would need and left towards the doctors.

After arriving at the hospital Jae was waiting to be called when he felt a tug on his pants leg. He looked down and saw the most adorable little boy he had every saw. The boy had pretty silk short black hair and beautiful hazel brown eyes with a sailor outfit on.

" Miss can you open my juice box for me" he said pouting his small pink lips and had his hand stretched out towards Jae.

Jae smiled at the boy as he thought he was a she and grabbed the juice box and opened it.

The boy said thank you and lefted and then thats when the nurse said he was next.

As Jae was in the room he began telling his doctor what symptoms he has been experiencing. Which was numbing in his hands and cramping in his legs and hands. Then doctor took some of Jaejoong blood to do a DNA test and told him to come back in two days and to take a break from dancing.