Chapter 13

White Rose

Junsu was sleeping peacefully until he heard a loud noise coming from downstairs. He slowly woke up, and sat up from his bed, and rubbed his eyes. Then he got up from his bed and walked out his room.                                                                                                                                                                                     

"Umma." Said Junsu in a quiet voice becoming scared at how quiet the house was.

As he got to the stairs his eyes widen in shock. There lay his umma unconscious and motionless. Junsu quickly went downstairs, and tried to shake his umma awake,but nothing worked.

 started to cry, because he didn't know what to do. He didn't know his appa number. Just as Junsu was starting to panic the front door opened to reveal his appa. Junsu quickly ran to his appa crying pulling Yunho where Jae was. "Junsu what's wro-" Yunho said but didn't get to finish as he saw Jaejoong motionless on the floor. Quickly ran to Jae and gently picked him up and lead Junsu to his car. Gently set Jae in the car and made sure Junsu was buckled up. They got to the hospital and the doctor's took Jaejoong, Yunho tried to follow them but they told him to wait. Yunho sat down with Junsu in his lap trying to calm him down. As time went by Yunho managed to get Junsu sleep and saw a doctor coming towards him. " Are you Jaejoong boyfriend?" Asked the doctor. Yunho nodded his head. " Doctor what's wrong with him." Asked Yunho. " Will since your boyfriend has a very painful disease. He started to have sharp pains in his legs and arms causing him to faint. He really needs to start his treatment soon, but you can go see him." Said the doctor. Yunho gently picked little Junsu up and went to Jaejoong room. As Yunho walked into Jae room he gently put Junsu down in a chair and took off his jacket, and put it over Junsu. Then he stood over Jaejoong and caressed his cheek, kissed his forehead. Soon Jaejoong slowly started to wake up. He looked around and saw his baby Junsu sleep and Yunho standing next to his bed holding his hand looking at him with worry. " Yunnie." Said Jae looking at Yunho. Yunho frowned at Jaejoong. " Why didn't you tell me about this disease?" Yunho said as tears was coming to his eyes. Jaejoong looked down and gently rubbed Yunho hand that he was holding. "I was sacred and I didn't want to burden you." Said a now crying Jae. Yunho gently wiped away Jae tears, hating to see Jae cry. " Baby I love you, you will never burden me. Jae your the love of my life, and we're in this together." Said Yunho and kissed Jaejoong with love. As they were enjoying their moment Jaejoong was holding a sleeping Junsu in his arms. Then a doctor came in. " Dr.Choi." Jae said. " Hello Jaejoong it seems we came across something shocking." Said Dr.Choi Yunho held Jaejoong tightly as they looked at Dr.Choi. " What is it doctor, my sickness." Jaejoong said worried. " No,but your pregnant."