Chapter 17 part 1

White Rose
Jaejoong was sitting quietly enjoying his tea. As he was sitting there he had a weird feeling that something wasn't right. He notice that Junsu wasn't giggling or running around anymore. Then he slowly got up while one hand rested on his swollen stomach, and he started to search around for his Junsu.

" Junsu sweetie.Where are you? You're scaring umma." Jae said with concern.

It was then when he reached the pond and his eyes widen. In complete shock Jaejoong saw Minhee holding Junsu head down in the water. He also saw his baby head bleeding. Jae frowned and quickly as possible went towards Minhee.

" You ! Get away from my  baby." Said Jae and with some strength he had he pushed Minhee away from Junsu. Quickly grabbed Junsu from the water, in which Junsu was in a coughing fit. Jae gently patted Junsu back and looked at him.

"..Um..ma..it..hu..rts." Junsu said in pain.

" Don't worry sweetie umma going to get help." Jae said and kissed Junsu forehead. 

Jaejoong reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. He started to dial for a amublance,but the phone was slapped out of his hand. He then  looked up to see Minhee looking at him with anger.

"Why can't you stay away from my yunho? He obviously doesn't love you." Said Minhee.

" Are you blind? He clearly doesn't love you. Why can't you understand that?"Said Jae frowning holding Junsu in his arms.

Minhee frowned and looked at Jae with disgust. "You Yunho loves me. Were going to get married and start a fami-" Said Minhee stopping halfway as she notice Jae swollen stomach.

" NOW you pregnant. Aren't you and that brat enough huh. That child probably not even Yunho, you'll just ruin his life you freak. " Minhee said with a smirk.

Jaejoong had tears in his eyes hearing the hurtful words.

" Yunho loves. Can't you see that. He would never marry a like you. Who sleeps with any man that has enough money to fill you needs, and then move on to the next. Another reason is you killed his child. How could you abort a precious life. Ugh you make me sick. TRASH." Said Jaejoong with sharp serious eyes.

Minhee stood there shocked with tears flowing from her eyes. Jaejoong then looked down at Junsu and started to notice he was getting cold and his eyes widen. Junsu was hardly breathing.

" Junsu stay with me sweetie." Said Jae. Jaejoong started to walk  pass Minhee,but was stopped as she tightly grabbed one of his wrist. Jae winced in pain.

" This is not over ." Said Minhee.

Jaejoong frowned and yanked his hand away from Minhee.

" It clearly is. Give it a wrist." Jae said and pushed pass her, but Minhee quickly pushed Jaejoong to the floor with Junsu in his arms.Jaejoong laid on the floor in pain gripping his stomach. His eyes widen as he felt wet between his legs. He looked down and saw blood around his crouch area. He then scream in pain.

"Ahhh!"

Minhee smirked and started to kick Jae in his stomach hard while laughing. Jaejoong was crying in pain as his stomach was being kicked multiple times. Until he heard someone.

" Hyung where are you? Yunho wanted me to check up on you." Jaejoong smiled with hope. " Changmin."Said Jae Changmin was looking around for Jae. His eyes widen in shock as he saw Yunho ex kicking Jae. "What the hell are you doing." Said Changmin and pushed Minhee down hard. Check Jae and then Junsu and called the police, ambulance. Soon they came and took Minhee to jail, and put Jaejoong and Junsu on stretcher. Time went by as Changmin sat there in the waiting room for Yunho. Soon he heard a voice arguing with a nurse. Changmin looked up and saw Yunho. " What do you mean I can't go in there?" Said Yunho Changmin went up to Yunho and pulled him to the side. " Hyung clam down everything going to be alright." Said Changmin They sat down and hours went by. Yunho was pacing back and forth until he saw Dr.Choi. They both went up to him. " Doctor is everything fine." Said Yunho " Your son Junsu is fine just small head injury,but it will heal." Said Dr.Choi Yunho nodded. "And Jae." Said Yunho Dr.Choi looked down with sadness.Then looked back up. " We had to perform a emergency C-section and we got your son out, but he's having a hard time breathing. Sorry I have to saw this but Jaejoong not good the damages to his body are bad. He's not going to make it overnight." Said Dr.Choi Yunho broke down with tears as Changmin tried to comfort him. " Hyung go see Jae. I'll check on Junsu." Said Changmin Yunho nodded his head and went to Jae room. He went inside and stood next to Jae. He was very pale and his hair sticking to his forehead. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yunho. " ..Yu..n..nie" Said Jae "Baby."Said Yunho Jaejoong then moved over in his bed slowly. " Lay with me Yunnie." Said Jaejoong. Yunho got in the bed and wrapped his arms around Jae. He kissed his lips, forehead,cheek. Jae smiled with tears. " Yunnie you should see your son he's beautiful." Said Jae " Just like his umma. Did you name him." Said Yunho Jaejoong nodded and whispered thr name in Yunho ear. Yunho smiled at the name and looked at Jae. " Yunnie what was the first thought when you first saw me." Jae said " My first thought was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes away from you. I started to think I could actually love again,but only you." Said Yunho Jaejoong smiled and tears fell from his eyes. " Yunnie" said Jae " Hmmmm." Said Yunho. " I'm getting sleepy. I think I'm going to rest now. Oh and Yunnie." Said Jae tired. " Ne." Said Yunho " Saranghaeyo." Jaejoong said and closed his eyes into complete darkness. Yunho bursted with tears rocking back and forth with Jae in his arms. " My white rose."