Chapter 17 part 2

White Rose

Yunho laid comfortable on the hospital bed holding his lifeless lover. Not wanting to let him go. He then looked down at his lover Jae and gently kissed his still warm lips and his cheek.

" You're still beautiful even if your no longer here." Yunho said.

As he laid there looking at Jae he turned as he heard a knock at the door. Dr.Choi came in with his new born son. Yunho sat up  from the bed and looked at his son. He then got up and took his son from Dr.Choi arm and smiled as he looked at his son.

"  I'll give you some time, before we remove Jaejoong body." Said Dr.Choi and left.

Yunho eye were focused on his son, as he was shocked how much his son look like Jae. Pale skin and small button nose, big doe eyes. He smiled and kissed his cheek.

" Look just like your umma, Karam." Said Yunho as his son stared at him.

Karam was looking at his father with his big doe eyes, and giggled reaching his chubby hands towards his father. Yunho grinned and let Karam hold one of his fingers. He then walked over to the bed and leaned down so Karam could see his umma.

" You were right boo. On how beautiful our son is." Yunho said.

Karam stared at his umma and started to fuss in Yunho arms trying to reach out to his umma. Yunho smiled and carefully laid Karam next to Jaejoong, in which Karam stopped fussing and fell asleep. Yunho stood there just watching how calm his son was. He then gently picked Karam up,but then Karam started to cry, Yunho then put Karam back down and he stopped crying, and feel back to sleep instantly.

Yunho chuckled. " You're that comfortable in your umma arms." Said Yunho and sat down in a chair.

Soon Dr.Choi cam and Yunho knew what was going to happen next. He stood up and picked Karam up, in which he started to cry, but soon stopped and looked at his appa with a cute pout.Then Yunho watched as they wheeled Jaejoong body out the room.

Yunho sadly sighed. " I need to start making preparations soon." He said.

He then looked at Karam seeing him on his fingers.

" Lets go see your brother." Yunho said.

Yunho reached Junsu door and heard loud laughter. He quietly cracked open the door and saw Changmin tickling Junsu. He smiled and came in and closed the door. Junsu stopped laughing as he saw his appa, then his eyes widen as his saw a bundle in his appa arms.

" App...is...that." Said Junsu. 

Yunho grinned and walked towards Junsu and Changmin.

" Junsu meet your little brother Karam." Yunho said leaning down so he could show them Karam.

"Kar...am.."Said Junsu.

Changmin smiled as he looked at Karam he was so pretty just like Jae.

" He's so cute. Just like umma, can I hold him." Said Junsu 

" Of course, but be careful." Said Yunho.

Junsu gently held his brother and smiled. Karam  confusingly looked at Junsu and then started giggling. As Junsu was playing with Karam he looked at his appa.

" Appa how's umma,why isn't he hear." Said Junsu

Yunho looked down with a sad expression, and then looked back up and gave a smile. " Your umma...is..fine. He's just resting." Said Yunho. Changmin looked at and he knew Yunho was lying. He then saw Yunho excused himself with tears in his eyes. Changmin then looked at his nephew's and looked out the window. " Hyung."