Chapter 11

White Rose

Jaejoong and Junsu giggled loudly as they were sitting down drawing different funny cartoon characters that they made up. After they did that they decide to play a game a tag. Junsu laughed really hard when Jaejong captured him, but instantly stop when he saw a tall muscular figure behind Jae. He quickly snuggled his face in Jae chest frighten at the new comer.

Jaejoong looked down at Junsu with confusion. What had gotten Junsu so frighten? He then turned around to see and just smiled it was only Yunho.

" I see you taken a liking to him." Yunho said smiling at Junsu who took a peek at him but quickly snuggle back to his baby chest. Jaejoong only nodded in response as he held Junsu in his arms.

" Don't be scared Junsu it's only my boyfriend Yunho. He want hurt you." said Jae looking at Junsu and gave him a gentle peck on the head.

Junsu slowly lifted his head trusting Jae and looked at Yunho who was scrathing his head, and smiled weirdly at him while giving a small wave. Junsu only giggled at Yunho funny expression and reached his two little arms out toward Yunho. Yunho was shocked at first, but only smiled and took Junsu from Jae.

Junsu examined Yunho still giggling.

" You have a funny smile and laugh." said Junsu in a happy voice.

Yunho just chuckled.

" Will your just too adorable." said Yunho pinching Junsu chubby cheeks and then looked at Jae. He notice the way his boo looked at Junsu with love, and protection, like a mother just given her new born baby. Yunho quickly knew that his baby was already attached to Junsu, and that he wanted to adopt him.

" Baby I'll be back. I'm going to talk to the lady about Junsu paper work." Yunho said handing Junsu back to Jae. 

" Okay." Jae said understanding what Yunho was going to do. Then Yunho left to care of that. Jaejoong looked at Junsu with a excited expression.

" Hey Junsu what do you think about living with me and Yunho." Jae said

" I would love to." said an excited Junsu. Jaejoong smiled and told Junsu to go and pack his things to get ready to leave. Then Yunho came back with the paper work about Junsu.

" Everything taken care of. We can leave with Junsu." Yunho said 

Then Junsu came back with his stuff and was holding a big giant stuffed animal dolphin. Yunho smiled and so did Jae.

" Will he's going to like his room." Yunho said to Jae. Jaejoong looked at Yunho with confusion, but just got Junsu settled in the car. The happy family left the orphange.

After the three hour drive they finally arrived at the house. Yunho parked the car and looked back at Junsu that was sound asleep with his thumb in his mouth. Jaejoong squealed at the sight and got out of the car, and open the back door to the car, and gently picked up the sleeping Junsu. They all went into the house. Jaejoong took Junsu to his new room, and then open the bedroom door , and gasped in shock.

Then room was painted different shades of blue with different kinds of fishes on the wall. The bed had white, blue, yellow covers and pillows with stuufed animals of dolphins and other fishes. He then layed Junsu down on the bed and covered him up, and placed a kiss on Junsu cheek, and quietly left the room.

He went downstairs looking for Yunho and heard something in the back yard. He then ventured to the back yard seeing his Yunnie trying to build a play ground set for Junsu. He smiled and walked towards Yunho and hugged him from behind. Yunho turned around and smiled, then kissed Jae with passion. They broke apart and looked at each other.

" How did you know to go with a fish theme for Junsu room." Jae asked smiling.

" Just a lucky guess." replied Yunho.

They then kissed again, but deeper this time. Jaejoong moaned and wrapped his arms around Yunho neck. Yunho did the same, but wrapped his arms around Jae thin waist.

Jaejoong smirked and broke the kiss.

" Will we want be doing any night activities for a while. I'm going to go get dinner started." Jae said to Yunho and walked away. 

Yunho chuckled, but then instantly stop.

" You're joking right baby." Yunho shouted

Jaejoong was quietly singing a song as he finished making his kimchi spagehtti, smiled at his wonderful work and then he heard laughing from the back yard. He went to see what was the noise. Then he smiled as he saw Yunho , and a now wide awake Junsu playing on the playground set that Yunho accomplished.

" Hey you two dinner is ready." Jaejoong shouted. 

Junsu smiled and ran to his new umma and hugged him. Yunho managed to catch up to Junsu panting out of breath. Jae chuckled and picked Junsu up.

" It seems your appa is getting old all ready...mmm.. Junsu." Jaejoong said teasing Yunho. Junsu just nodded in agreement and both him and Jaejoong went into the house leaving Yunho.

" Yah baby were you joking about earlier. If not for how long." Yunho said in a sadden voice he want get to touch Jae for awhile, and then ran back into the house.