Chapter 21

White Rose

Karam stood there in shock he didn't know how to react. His mother has been alive all this time just tinking about it made Karam feel angry and happy at the same time. Tears started to form in Karam eyes. 

Changmin stood there also not knowing what to do at this moment.

" U...U..umma. Jeongmal..dangsin-Ibnida.( It's really you)." Asked Karam taking small steps towards his mother.

Jaejoong was shocked to as he was seeing his son for the first time since he was born. Tears started to fall from Jaejoong eyes as he was crying as he notice how much Karam has grown. He wished he could've been their to be with Karam and Junsu, wished to seen them grow, and wished he could've been there for their birthday, or a time where they experience pain so he could've comfort them. All those thoughts were racing through his head.

Karam stood in front of his mother and gently touched his mother left cheek. Karam eyes widen with tears still coming out, it's really his mother, his beautiful mother. Inside Karam heart he felt angry, because his mother has been alive all this time. He felt angry also becuase he was starting to think their4 mother didn't want them anymore.

A million different thoughts were racing through his mind. Karam thought to himself that there is no time for being angry. His mother probably had a reason for doing seeing the situation his mother is in right now. This is a time for him to be happy and enjoy that his no their mother is still alive in this world.

Karam broke down again in tears and looked at his mother beautiful face. His mother is so beautiful he thought.

" Umma...Umma..Umma. Nan dangsin-I neomu geuliwosseo.( I've missed you so much.)" Said Karam hugging his mom tightly, but gently.

Jaejoong closed his eyes as he still cried enjoying his son arms around him. Then Karam released the hug and touched his mother cheek again.

" Neomu yeppeo.(So pretty.)" Said Karam.

Changmin stood there and smiled with happy tears, until his phone ranged and he excused himself.

He looked at the phone it was Yunho calling him and he answered.

" Ne,Yunho." Said Changmin wiping his face.

" YOU DID WHAT!" Shouted Changmin in an angered voice.

Soon Changmin hanged up his phone and looked into Jaejoong room and smiled to see Karam hugging Jae again. Then Changmin turned and left with a frown on his face.

 

 

 

Yunho was sitting outside of Junsu hospital room looking down at the floor. How could he have been so stupid? He questioned himself. Soon he so Changmin running into the hospital  and Yunho stood up and was going to start talking, but Changmin punched him square in the face making Yunho fall down.

" You have really lost it this time. Huh? What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Said Changmin shouting.

Yunho wiped his mouth as it was bleeding and stood up.

" Changmin I'm sorry I reall-" Said Yunho, but didn't get to finish as Changmin punched him again. Then grabbed Yunho collar slamming him up against the wall.

 

" Sorry? You should be saying that to your son that's laying in that damn hospital bed, because of your . I'm starting to get tired of your stupid Yunho. All your doing is causing pain to Junsu and Karam." Changmin said.

" I'm not causing them pain." Said Yunho.

" You're not causing them pain? Then why the hell is Junsu in the hospital?Huh? I'll tel you why your to blind to see what is actually going on.Don't you know Karam came to my house because of that you're going to marry, cause she put her hands on him. Can't you see the problems that you're causing." Said Changmin.

Yunho looked at Changmin." I know I did wrong Changmin, but let me fix things. Let me make things right with Karam and Junsu. Where is Karam now?" 

Changmin looked down and then back up smirking at Yunho.

 

 

 

" He's with his mother. His real mother Kim Jaejoong." Said Changmin.

Yunho eyes widen in shock as he fell to the ground as Changmin released him. Then he looked at Changmin.

" You're lying. Jaejoong is dead." Said Yunho stuttering.

" I'm not." Said Changmin.

" He's alive, but how?" Said Yunho.

 

 

Changmin then looked at Yunho with serious eyes. " Since you're causing all this mess I'm going to steal what was once yours, and that is Jaejoong. I will care and love him and do the same for Karam and Junsu."