Chapter 8

White Rose

It was the next morning Jaejoong slowly waking up from his sleep. He open his eyes seeing empty space by him. Yunho must have went to work already Jae thought. Then he notice a little note that left behind on the nightstand. He sat up and picked up the note and read it aloud.

" To my lovely Jae you're probably just now waking up. I have prepared for you a refreshing breakfast downstairs. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day today. Love your Yunnie bear ♥ P.S There is a gift waiting downstairs also for you." Jaejoong said amd put the note back down on the nightstand.

He got out of bed wincing in pain but ignored it and then went downstairs. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he went into the kitchen and gasped in shock. Smile quickly appeared on his face sitting right on the kitchen table was a dozen of white roses his favorite flower and a white, and pink gift bag sitting next to it. 

He gently picked up one rose and smiled it enjoying the wonderful pleasent smell. Then he opened up the bag and gasped again it was a silver diamond necklace with a heart shape at the end of it and a pearl in the inside. He then put it around his neck and went to the mirror and grin at how beautiful it was around his neck. Then he pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed Yunho number.

" Hey boo you enjoy your gifts" Yunho said excitedly

" It's wonderful Yunho, you didn't have to get me this" Jae said touching the necklace.

" I wanted to, you deserve everything in this world love" siad Yunho

" Thank you Yunnie" Jae said trying not to cry

" Don't cry love enjoy your gift, but I have to go" Yunho said.

" Okay bye" Jae said.

" Bye" replied Yunho.

Jaejoong wiped his tears and went back to the table to enjoy his breakfast. As he finished that he went upstairs and took a nice hot shower and changed his clothes. He chosed to wear white tight fitting jeans, and a pink tank top with a panda on it, and a soft white cotton sweater jacket.

Today he decide to go and practice for his upcoming show. Even if the doctor told him to take a break. He packed his bag with his dance clothes and grabbed his car keys and left.

Jaejoong arrived at the ballet studio and went inside the building. He greeted everyone his saw and knew and then went into the bathroom to change. Then he looked for a empty room that was not taken to practice. Managing in finding a room  Jae started to stretch and dance slowly so he want trigger the pain from earlier. As time went by Jaejoong decide to take a break until he heard clapping from behind him.

He then turned around amd frowned it was the woman from yesterday Min Hee.

" I didn't know that trash could dance" she said laughing to herself.

" What the hell do you want" said Jae

She mirked

" Ohhh and it talks too. I also attend this dance studio so I figured I would practice today but instead I ran into unwanted trash. just looking at you makes me sick." she said now standing in front of Jae's face.

" It's hard to believe that Yunho got over me and eneded up with a total . It's not like you can provide a family for Yunho or satisfying him like I can" she said 

" How is it not hard to believe ? Why would my Yunnie want someone who goes around sleeping with other men and that's money hungry? As for family we could always adopt, you could of had that but you took that opportunity away and decide to leave. " said Jaejoong crossing his arms

" Just shut up you stupid . You don't now anything" Min Hee shouted and pushed Jaejoong so hard he slammed into the mirror as it shattered into pieces  while hitting his head on the ballet bar.

" Stay the hell away from Yunho he's going to be mine once again and have a family" she said leaving out the room.

Jaejoong had tears in his eyes as he tried to stand up and gently touched his head. He then felt something wet, he looked at his at his hand and saw blood. He then started to walk towards the door but accidently steped on a piece of the shattered mirror.

" Ahhhh." Jae shouted in pain and fell to his knees.

Then he slowly started to crawl to the wall and sat up against it. Then slowly took the shattered piece out of his foot and heard his cellphone ringing. He quickly grabbed it and saw that his doctor was calling and answered it.

" ...Yeo..bo..seyo.."Jae said panting in pain as his legs started to hurt and his hands as if he couldn't feel them.

" Mr.Kim your test results came in" His doctor said.

 That's all Jae heard when everything became black and the phone slipped out of his hand.