Chapter 24

White Rose

Junsu was lying in the hospital bed staring out the window as he watched the clouds. He had told his boyfriend, Yoochun to go home and rest, and that he would be fine just needed time to himself.

Many thoughts were racing through his head. Did he go too far with his father? Ani. But then again his father has been lonely since their mother's death. He just felt that he was forgetting their mother. Shaking his head with tears in his eyes.

 

"Ani, he just can't forget mother. That's it." Said Junsu aloud.

 

Junsu was soon interrupted from his thoughts when he heard  someone knock at his room door.

 

"Come in." Said Junsu sitting up more in the bed to get comfortable.

 

The door opened to reveal Karam. He walked inside the room and sighed with his hands inside his pockets. Junsu eyes widen in seeing, because the last time he saw him was when he ran away from home. He smiled at seeing him, but then frowned. Then reaching for a stack of magazines on his table. He threw them at Karam hitting him in the head, wincing as doing so.

 

YAH! DANGSIN-EUN JAG-EUN TTONG. (you little .)"Shouted Junsu.

 

Karam winced in pain and looked at his brother with wide eyes, while rubbing his head.

 

" WAE. WAE.HUH?"Said Karam confused still rubbing his head.

 

"Waeyo? YAH! Do you know how worried I was? Huh? When you ran away." Said Junsu.

 

"AISH! Well as you can see I'm fine." Said Karam walking all the way in, but someone else came in with him. It was Yunho.

 

Junsu eyes widen.

 

Soon it became quiet dead silent. While quiet Junsu kept staring at his father and Yunho looked at him with regret.

 

"Junsu-" Said Yunho, but was cut off.

 

"Appa. I'm sorry." Said Junsu with tears in his eyes. Yunho eye's widen.

 

" I'm sorry, appa. I didn't mean it when I said you are no longer me and Karam's father...I..."Said Junsu, but was also cut off.

 

" Junsu you shouldn't be sorry I should. You had every right to go off on me. I've been a terrible father towards you and Karam. I'm sorry for causing you pain and suffering. I know you Karam felt I was replacing and forgetting your guy's mother. I don't know why I acted the way I did... Maybe... I felt lonely... I'm a fool for treating you both terribly. I'm sorry, Junsu."Said Yunho crying as was Junsu was a crying mess. Yunho walked towards him and with loving care he wrapped his arms around Junsu and laid his head down on his chest and Junsu just cried.

 

"Mian-hae, Junsu. Mian-hae." Said Yunho crying.

 

They soon broke apart not crying anymore." I just want us to all be a family again. Start over with a new beginning. "Said Yunho with an honest voice.

 

" Ne." Said Junsu wiping his tears away.

 

"AISH! All this crying." Said Karam annoyed, but happy.

 

Yunho and Junsu just laughed.

 

"Ah, are family is not entirely complete, yet" Said Karam standing and leaving.

 

Yunho smiled knowing what Karam was going to do. While Junsu was confused.

 

"Karam-" Said Junsu, but stopped in complete shock eyes widen.

 

Karam came in pushing Jaejoong in a wheelchair in the room. Jae had tears in his eyes seeing his other son.

 

"...U..Um...Umma."





Changmin was sitting in his car thinking about everything that has happened. He then sighed started up his car and drove off. As he was driving he was head down a long hill. Soon the beautiful sun and nice weather disappeared and turned ugly. As rain drops started to pour down. He then his wipers still thinking.

 

Changmin then reached for a small picture of him and Jaejoong when they were in high school together. Changmin smiled a the picture and caressed it...



A truck crashed in the back of Changmin's car, causing him to lose control of his car. His car then ploughed into the guardrail falling about forty feet slamming into the rocks below. The cars front crumpled with the force of the impact ing two-foot of metal back into the car. Changmin's body flew threw the windshield moving fast and landing far away. His back hit the rocks making him cough out blood and hit his head.

 

The metal of the car groaned like a crying of some sounded beast and it shuddered once then fell onto its side...



After that all was silent for a while.

 

Changmin groaned in pain. Slowly opening his eyes, but everything was blurry. Heavy amounts of blood was flowing down his face. His whole body hurts. He then slowly turns on his side with little strength. He then coughed up more blood. Then noticing the small picture of him and Jaejoong not too far away from him, with his somewhat blurry vision. Crying out in pain he tried to crawl towards the picture.

 

Clenching his bloody teeth he reached with all his might for the photo. Tears making its way down his face. Succeeding in getting the picture. Changmin smiled, but soon his breathing became slow.

 

As he was fighting to keep breathing, but he was fading. Vision got worse and his breathing slowed more, and more. Changmin then stared at the photo and his breathing then stopped as the shine from his eyes. The picture then blew away.